What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Possible trade (1 Viewer)

xBlazingSaddles

Footballguy
I might be able to swing a big trade where I'd give up Brady or Brees, Ingram, Crowell or Hightower, and Eifert or Jimmy Graham for Antonio Brown, Johnathon Stewart, and Doug Martin. Considering the team info below, would you make a trade similar to this? And would you make the trade if instead of one of the navy's listed above I have to throw in Howard? Or Gordon? 

I am currently 7-1-1 in a 12-team standard scoring league. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def and 1 Kicker.

My current team is:  Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Mark Ingram,  Tim Hightower, Isaiah Crowell, Melvin Gordon, Jordon Howard, Odell Beckham Jr., Cameron Meredith, Kenny Britt, J.J. Nelson, Tyler Eifert, Jimmy Graham, Panthers D, Cairo Santos. 

Thanks for any advice! 

He's agreed to a trade of Brady or Brees, Ingram, Britt, and Eifert for Brown, Stewart, and Martin. 

Would you make this trade and what QB would you trade away? Would you rather trade away Eifert or Graham? 

Thanks! 

I would definitely look to move Brees as you don't need him at all anymore.  Stewart and Ingram are a wash, you don't need Eifert since you have Graham, but you don't need Martin at all.  So essentially you are giving up Brees & Eifert for Brown & Martin.  I think I do that in a heartbeat.

do it.  Your bench will be thin, but you have the best WR in football.
What QB would you trade away?

Brady's week 14-16 schedule is BAL(12), DEN(1), NYJ(22), with points allowed vs QBs in parenthesis. 

Brees week 14-16 schedule is TB(29), ARI(2), TB(29), with points allowed vs QBs in parenthesis. 

I would easily trade Brees away of those two.  Brady is the best fantasy QB by far when factoring in floor and ceiling.  He doesn't turn the ball over and the Pats don't mind running up the score. 

Users who are viewing this thread