What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deeper Week 11 DL adds (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
Joey Bosa (not that he's done much the past few weeks) on bye, so need a 1-week plug-and-play (with longer-term upside, of course) for this coming week.

I have Jason Jones (decent matchup against the Rams) but his max is maybe 7-8 points in this format.

Also have Marcel Dareus, but he's not 100%.

Looking at:

Eddie Goldman (CHI) - when healthy, can be disruptive.  OK matchup vs. NYG

William Hayes (LAR) - if Quinn is out his value skyrockets (but by how much?)

DaQuan Jones (TEN) - 2 good games in a row, but had hardly anything before then.  

Mario Addison or Kony Ealy (CAR) - in the sloppy TNF game, could get to Brees... but, which one?

I'm leaning towards Hayes, especially if Quinn's "illness" keeps him out the next couple of days.  Otherwise, may just roll the dice on Goldman.  Hayes may need a FA bid to get, I'm thinking Goldman can be snagged in FCFS, which is a neat little option this particular league has. 

May actually bid a buck on Hayes, if I get him, great.  Even if I do or don't, may grab Goldman for the long-term potential.  

Appreciate the insight you may have. :)

Slim pickins for sure.   I would stay away from the Carolina duo as Brees doesn't get sacked too often. 

Goldman - Geno Atkins was putting quite a bit of pressure last night on the Giants so Goldman might have an opportunity.

Hayes - The Dolphins have gone heavy run so there aren't too many dropbacks these days.  If Quinn is out then he improves some but I don't think it's a good matchup.

Jones - has a great matchup vs the Colts so I would probably lean in this direction.

Slim pickins for sure.   I would stay away from the Carolina duo as Brees doesn't get sacked too often. 

Goldman - Geno Atkins was putting quite a bit of pressure last night on the Giants so Goldman might have an opportunity.

Hayes - The Dolphins have gone heavy run so there aren't too many dropbacks these days.  If Quinn is out then he improves some but I don't think it's a good matchup.

Jones - has a great matchup vs the Colts so I would probably lean in this direction.
Appreciate the reply.  Yeah, slim pickin's in a 16-teamer with large benches and 15-man taxi.  

I do like Jones' matchup but the 36% snap count number against a weak Jets offense, resulting in just one tackle, has me nervous.

With the news that Goff is starting at QB, though... juicy.  That said, I own Keenum/Siemian, so will be grasping at straws for a plug-in QB this week... which means I'll need as many "swing for the fences" picks at other positions as humanly possible :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread