What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guy Uses Drone to Catch Cheating Wife (VIDEO) (1 Viewer)

maybe she was hooking on the side and was saving up to buy him something really nice???

ungrateful ******* 

Should have tied a bag of poop to the drone and then let it fly when she was talking to the dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the guy was mad, but calling the other guy a ****sucker probably wasn't the best choice of words, unless of course his wife actually has a ****. NTTAWWT.

I know the guy was mad, but calling the other guy a ****sucker probably wasn't the best choice of words, unless of course his wife actually has a ****. NTTAWWT.
When I heard him say that, the first thing I thought was...um, he's not the #### sucker, pal.  :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW he was able to control that drone from his house.  That was a good 1/2 mile and was able to also zoom in.  

He should of crashed his drone into the windshield of that  van.  Wonder if that was a customized van that had a bed in it? 

Hey buddy your wife was getting plowed in a van!   :lol:     Next time your wife steps out on you can you have her pick up my prescription? 

Guy had 18 years to learn how to please her.... but instead spent his time learning how to control a drone with pinpoint precision. Who can blame her?  :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread