What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 IDP News/Updates (1 Viewer)

Vikings hope to have MLB Eric Kendricks and DB Capt Munnerlyn back this Sunday.

*update - neither practiced Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd year Chicago NT Eddie Goldman finally got back to the field since week 2 last week against Tampa and came out firing with 4 tackles and a sack. Perhaps a younger guy to keep an eye out on in dynasty and perhaps down the stretch for bye week filler with little fatigue. Tough matchup for DLs this week though against NYG.

Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Mario Williams (ankle) could miss Week 11.
"Hopefully he’ll feel better by the end of the week, but right now, he’s not where he wants to be."

Rams DE Robert Quinn (illness) is expected to practice this week.

Good sign after he landed in the hospital after last weeks game.

*note opposing Miami LT Branden Albert will not play this week.

He's also available, and against Clev I like the sack potential there. 

Unless he's against Thomas, in which case I don't. 

Well that puts a huge dent in my back to back dynasty aspirations. Dude is my favourite player in the NFL as well. Completely gutted for the kid.

Klein or Mayo as the pickup here?

For any CB Ronald Darby or S Robert Blanton owners.

From the Bills' website, Darby was splitting reps with Corey White, while Blanton was splitting reps with 3 other guys. Ryan says he might rotate the guys throughout the game.

From the Bills' website, Darby was splitting reps with Corey White, while Blanton was splitting reps with 3 other guys. Ryan says he might rotate the guys throughout the game.
They just signed Ihedigbo, another veteran SS, a few days back and he's active today. Don't see Graham losing snaps but worry about Blanton now. Meeks and Brown don't offer much, but Ihedigbo does. Will need to see how this plays out. 

Users who are viewing this thread