What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS TE (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
NOT PPR (There is a 2 pt bonus at 9 catches though)

Ebron home vs Jax

Davis home vs Gbay

Z Miller @ NYG

I like Davis' matchup... and alot has been made of Miller's possible target increase with Jeffery's out

While I'm here which DF/ST to use. Pts against don't matter ( 2 Pts for Int/sack or fumble recovered . 1 pt for fumble forced if not recovered . 6 pt df or st TD (no yardage though - TD only - 5 Pt bonus if points against is 10 or lower)

Bills @ Cin (Bills are the #2 scoring D in our format... CIncy gives up alot of sacks but not much else...)

Mia @ LA (Goff starting and LA was already bad against DF's)

??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for helping on mine.

I'd go Ebron and Miami.  Ebron has been getting consistent targets each week.  More targets=more opportunity.  Davis has gotten some targets but seems more TD dependent and DJax is back.  Miller I wouldn't trust because Cutler is just awful.   

I would go with Miller because Jeffrey is out.  I think he has a big game.  Ebron would be under consideration due to the matchup and he should be good too.  Davis is a distant 3rd.   I just don't think you can trust the targets.  He could very easily get a goose egg.

Defense wise I would easily go with Miami against the Rams.  Rams are terrible on offense and could get worse with Goff. 

It's between Miller and Ebron for me but I'd lean more towards Ebron because of Stafford over Cutler. Cutler was just awful last week and playing like that can kill anyone's game so Ebron seems safer to me. 

DST I choose the Dolphins. They're improving on def every week and the match up circumstances are great. I'm starting them myself this week. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/751396-ros-wr/

Users who are viewing this thread