What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB and DL, difficult choices (1 Viewer)

Absinthe

Footballguy
Hello everybody, 

This week is THE week for me, last tough matchup that could eject me out of the PO. I have to make hard choices on defense. Thank you for helping me for my DL and LB.

Choose 3 DL: (for me Graham, Hughes and flowers (for the great matchup))

- Brandon Graham

- Jerry Hughes

- Demarcus Lawrence 

- Trey Flowers

- Yannick Ngakoue

Choose 3 LB: (for me Ogletree, Bucannon and Alonso (big play possible with the first game of Goff))

- Alec Ogletree

- Deone Bucannon 

- Kiko Alonso

- Malcolm Smith

- Elandon Roberts 

Thanks for helping me stay in race of PO.

I think for DL Graham is an easy choice for one of the spots.  The Seattle O-line is not very good and although Wilson is tough to catch I think Graham will do it.  Flowers seems to me to a bit of chasing points.  Kaep is also hard to bring down and it wouldn't surprise me if Belicheck decides to put Sheard back in just because....hahaha     Hughes against Cincy should be a solid play, and Lawrence seems to be hitting a stride.  I would sit Flowers and Ngakoue.

LB - Ogletree is a must start.   I also like Malcolm Smith especially because he is on MNF.  I would put him in.  I don't trust Alonso and who knows what the Rams are going to do with Goff.  Fairly risky for me.  I could see Bucannon having an off day because the Vikings can't run at all but I would probably still trust him as he could be a factor in the short passing game the Vikes have started to implement.  Roberts isn't really a choice at this point because he is too inconsistent.  My three are Ogletree, Bucannon, & Smith.

Thanks Gally,

My first lineup was the one you give.

Graham, Hughes, Lawrence 

Ogletree, Bucannon, Smith

But matchups and opportunities changed my mind. Kaep was sacked 3 times last week and flowers made 4 sacks and 4 TFL in 2 weeks. To be honest, i'm afraid demarcus can be inconsistent and have a bad week.

Kiko instead of Smith is only because i Think the rams will run heavily and Goff can made mistakes like Rivers ans the pick 6 of KiKo that gave me a win last week.

Thanks Gally,

My first lineup was the one you give.

Graham, Hughes, Lawrence 

Ogletree, Bucannon, Smith

But matchups and opportunities changed my mind. Kaep was sacked 3 times last week and flowers made 4 sacks and 4 TFL in 2 weeks. To be honest, i'm afraid demarcus can be inconsistent and have a bad week.

Kiko instead of Smith is only because i Think the rams will run heavily and Goff can made mistakes like Rivers ans the pick 6 of KiKo that gave me a win last week.
I would be careful because much of the time this turns out to be chasing points that already happened.  I agree that I like Flowers matchup (I picked him up this week) but I also know Sheard has talent but has been in the doghouse giving Flowers the chance.  I wouldn't be surprised if Sheard gets the majority of snaps (I haven't seen any reports or anything) because Belichek does that type of crap.

I agree Lawrence is streaky but he looked a lot better last week and is just getting back into the swing of things from his suspension.

Ok thanks a lot, i'm ok for the sheard / flowers issue. I will starte lawrence unless a good news on flowers snap count be published. 

Patriots DE Jabaal Sheard did not travel with the team to San Francisco.

So that's enought to start Flowers over Lawrence ?

Users who are viewing this thread