What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Injuries Thread (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
Post observations, reports, rumors, and short magazine articles about injuries that occur during the Week 11 games.

Green got tackled kinda awkwardly, didn't look like much but he was immediately grabbing for his hamstring when he went down.

report on SiriusXM that Jordan Howard having his eye examined...that's why Langford is in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shady went to locker room with hand injury. Happened 2 min before half so could have just gone in early.

Knocked out of the game for a thumb injury? He couldn't possibly wrap it and use the other hand to hold the ball? Tough ### SOB.  :thumbdown:
lol.

shady is one tough SOB.  almost plays through really ouchy thumb issue

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.

shady is one tough SOB.  almost plays through really ouchy thumb issue
Oh I see what happened now ... was just updated on ESPN that he just broke a nail, and was getting fitted in the locker room for a replacement, but none in his size. He's gonna be ok next week guys! :thumbup:

Oh I see what happened now ... was just updated on ESPN that he just broke a nail, and was getting fitted in the locker room for a replacement, but none in his size. He's gonna be ok next week guys! :thumbup:
They were going to just file the nail down but that would be too much pain for him. 

Or you know he might have been legitimately hurt.  You seem to have a good handle on the severity of his injury.

ring a bell when you tell a joke so everyone knows.  also no "jokes" in the injury thread.  show some respect. 
Sorry I was just frustrated with him and trying to lighten the mood along with a few others in here. It was a slow day. Meant no disrespect to anyone. :yawn:

Users who are viewing this thread