What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Carolina (1 Viewer)

NFL needs to go to a central video review. Prior to the game I was watching Leafs v Panthers and they had a high stick goal called off for the Leafs. Referee taps into the Toronto review system and in less than a minute it was overturned and called a goal.

C'mon Cam get the Teddy train rolling. He's overdue for his first TD of the year. Don't judge me. It was between him or Sterling Shepard. Went with the upside play. 

I can get Hightower getting goalline reps as he's still a good passcatcher out of the backfield, but how does Ingram not see the field in the red zone? Wasn't even on the field... amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if Michael Thomas has been out there? Interested in knowing if he plays his normal compliment of snaps after two fumbles last week.

Thanks guys. Wow that was almost a fantastic pass by Brees. Too bad his TE was Fleener and not Graham.

EDIT: trainers worked on Benjamin's arm and shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What's that?  We also can't protect our QB?  All the more reason to run slow developing routes down the field --- let's do this!"

Another Thursday Night classic. It's almost like NFL teams aren't ready to play with only 3 days off between games. Can't imagine why ratings would be down for garbage play like this

Now...

...RUN THE DAMN BALL YOU IDIOTS!
:doh:

OC, "hey, you know that thing we were doing that got us positive yards and 1st downs?"

Payton, "yeah?"

OC, "yeah; let's do more of that!" 

Payton, "throw the damn ball! Arrrgh!"

OC, "you aren't a pirate."

Payton, "arrrrrrrrgh"

Users who are viewing this thread