What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hurry Need Advice in the Next 5 minutes - Coby Fleener or Randall Cobb ??? WDIS (1 Viewer)

ISUDESTROYERS

Footballguy
PPR SCORING:   Coby Fleener had a monster game against Carolina [home] with 25.60 points in their first matchup as Carolina is terrible against receivers and TE's. He is facing them in the next 5-10 minutes. Cobb [in whom the Packers are in a downward spiral is going against the Redskins @ Washington with the Redskins giving up the 12th fewest fantasy points against WR's.

The Saints/Carolina game is going to be a high scoring game. Fundamentally, you would always go with Cobb over Fleener but the matchup [and past success Fleener had with them earlier in the year] is REALLY REALLY TEMPTING.

Thoughts/Opinions - HURRY ....LOL...I need to make the change in the next 5 minutes! Thanks in advance!!!

Help....need to make a decision extremely soon. Thanks guy for your understanding. I"m in 2nd place and going for purse of over $2000

Awesome JHOP3677.....ANY OTHER thoughts/opinions our there. I appreciate you guys....as its not an easy call. Fundamentally, I should pick Cobb in a PPR.....but my gut is telling me play the matchup. But I'm open to be persuaded!!!

Thoughts?

Hope you guys are right....went ahead with Fleener. So far 4 targets , 2 receptions for 11 yards with 2 minutes left in the 1st half....not great at all so far!

Users who are viewing this thread