What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fox Scream: Stream of Conciousness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Scream

Footballguy
"I'm really considering slamming a few beers on my lunch break today. Isn't it pretty hard to prove that somebody is drunk?"

"I'm really considering slamming a few beers on my lunch break today. Isn't it pretty hard to prove that somebody is drunk?"

"I really like the Pacers to do some home cooking against the Suns tonight. Will post some plays later tonight so we can make some money.

Hawks and Hornets interests me too. Lots of good NBA matchups tonight."

:moneybag:

"I really like the Pacers to do some home cooking against the Suns tonight. Will post some plays later tonight so we can make some money.

Wake me up when the playoffs start

So...he did find  a way to be even more annoying . ..repeating himself over and over.

Hmmm....not sure i like this schtick.

"I'm drunk at the bar. How do I make friends? Buy people booze? Is it rude to ask that guy with dreads if he knows where I can find some weed?"

"I've always thought it would be pretty rad to beat the #### out if someone with a cue stick in a bar fight."

"I'm drunk at the bar. How do I make friends? Buy people booze? Is it rude to ask that guy with dreads if he knows where I can find some weed?"
Go to local bars and act normal. You get along with people, trade drinks and provide/social smoke outside the opportunity will present itself and if you're not completely awkward, new connect.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/738175-its-my-birthday-again/#comment-18609884

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/721217-its-my-birthday/#comment-17492361

You erase your newest birthday thread? I found these to put in there and it's gone.

Im gonna give you some life lessons right now:

1) Nobody gives a #### about your birthday

2) no birthday matters after 21 until 30

3) At your age, you still go to work on your birthday, you don't get a gold star, and there is no pizza party 

4) You should be getting laid 

Happy birthday, now step away from a message board and find a broad.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/738175-its-my-birthday-again/#comment-18609884

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/721217-its-my-birthday/#comment-17492361

You erase your newest birthday thread? I found these to put in there and it's gone.

Im gonna give you some life lessons right now:

1) Nobody gives a #### about your birthday

2) no birthday matters after 21 until 30

3) At your age, you still go to work on your birthday, you don't get a gold star, and there is no pizza party 

4) You should be getting laid 

Happy birthday, now step away from a message board and find a broad.
It's Obamas fault he can't get laid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread