What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which FBG could you do 5 years in the clink with? (1 Viewer)

St. Louis Bob

Footballguy
Which FBG could you do 5 years in the clink with?  As IRL, It has to be someone as the same gender as you. For this exercise, we're going to go with Goodfella's prison rules, so pretty much anything is fair game.  No people of the opposite sex though.

Think my answer would be EG.  I bet he could make some great toilet wine and he's pretty tough so he could save me from getting raped. By the ugly prisoners. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My answer depends on whether or not contraband can be smuggled in
For this exercise, we're going to go with Goodfella's prison rules, so pretty much anything is fair game. No people of the opposite sex though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm innocent, btw.  Looking for character witnesses.  Your help appreciated.  It's already starting to smell like decomp and pizza lines.

IB, Foos, and JTG come to mind first.  There are others. 

I'd include worm in that list, but I think there's a good chance he'd kill me with his bare hands after about 3 days.

The prosecution could try to use this thread as evidence of premeditation but the defense would read a few good pretimmed threads aloud to the jury and then they'd be all oooh that's cool then what happened and then the defense attorney reads the part where tim pops in with some twatty post about how this is just like the immigration issue and derail the thread completely and the jury would be like, well why fidn't you ask him to make his own thread and you're all bam, and they're like oh, that wasn't premeditation, he just drives good people into a murderous rage again and again and again and a ####### gain, case dismissed let's get some quesadillas, and you can take that to the legal bank, lawychachos.  

Think my answer would be EG.  I bet he could make some great toilet wine and he's pretty tough so he could save me from getting raped. By the ugly prisoners. 

Maurile for legal counsel.  Chet for lawyers fees.  I'd be alright with just about any of the folks in here except for Cubs fans - and even a few of those are alright I suppose.  

Soooo many choices...

STLB - his ability to befriend anyone would be very beneficial

GM - have you read this guy's stories?!?!

OPM - he's such a curmudgeon that you'd have it easy

-fish- same as GM, the stories.

Shuke - ranking ability would provide amusement for many years.

EG - stories. Again.

Wet Dream - pretty sure this needs no explanations

Narrowing it down, I'd likely have to go with STLB

Probably Tipsey - he'd be servin' up some Goodfellas grub, slicing garlic with razor blades and stuff.  Might come at a cost, but I'm not eatin' the standard prison swill..

Users who are viewing this thread