What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which FBG could you do 5 years in the clink with? (1 Viewer)

DitkalessWonders or wikkidpissah. These guys have some stories. Plus, they're older so there wouldn't be as much worry about them trying to make me their beyatch. #softbanana

DitkalessWonders or wikkidpissah. These guys have some stories. Plus, they're older so there wouldn't be as much worry about them trying to make me their beyatch. #softbanana
Yeah, we may be too old to be always pitchin', but you seriously don't want us catchin' either. #mudflaps

St. Louis Bob said:
For this exercise, we're going to go with Goodfella's prison rules, so pretty much anything is fair game. No people of the opposite sex though.
If im in jail doing good fellas time.   i dont care.   ill get along with any fbg.  you all are my kind of people.   

Probably Capela or Pickles Or OPM as much as they would hate it, probably most likely I could survive with. 

I would also enjoy Shuke however knowing he likely would choose cyanide pills...I just couldn't be responsible for his death, too much respect. 

:shrug:

I always thought the pic of the hot blonde MILF was the real deal.  Then again with this new pickles "spreading as much misinformation as possible" shtick here lately, hard to know. 
Oh the pictures she posted WERE hot, no doubt about it. She continued the ruse even after I found one of her alleged pictures in a bikini in an ad for an adult dating site. She acted all indignant and threatened legal action for using a picture of hers absent permission.  She even used fake picture on the sub-forum Zark, which was FBGals and ProNinja.  Finally, a real picture emerged and while she won't cure any four hour erections, she certainly wasn't the hot blonde she pretended to be.  Very.......weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh the pictures she posted WERE hot, no doubt about it. She continued the ruse even after I found one of her alleged pictures in a bikini in an ad for an adult dating site. She acted all indignant and threatened legal action for using a picture of hers absent permission.  She even used fake picture on the sub-forum Zark, which was FBGals and ProNinja.  Finally, a real picture emerged and while she won't cure any four hour erections, she certainly wasn't the hot blonde she pretended to be.  Very.......weird.
Wow. Just when you think you know someone.  

Soooo many choices...

STLB - his ability to befriend anyone would be very beneficial

GM - have you read this guy's stories?!?!

OPM - he's such a curmudgeon that you'd have it easy

-fish- same as GM, the stories.

Shuke - ranking ability would provide amusement for many years.

EG - stories. Again.

Wet Dream - pretty sure this needs no explanations

Narrowing it down, I'd likely have to go with STLB
:wub:

IB, Foos, and JTG come to mind first.  There are others. 

I'd include worm in that list, but I think there's a good chance he'd kill me with his bare hands after about 3 days.
As the only one in that group that's prettier than me, I'm going with Brent.

My quick reaction is to say someone who I could seriously tolerate for 5 years...Foos, Bob, Tigs, Worm, Brent

Then I thought someone who'd help with protection...Worm, HULK...

Then I was like, I don't want to be someone's #####...

Maybe someone with intricate knowledge of all the dark networks behind the prison system and hooked up to the conspiracy theorists...Dodds, perhaps?

So my next thought is someone who's going to be a far bigger target than me...score some cred by actually putting up with his #### and if someone is going to get shivved, then it isn't going to be me... so LHUCKS it is.

(After LHUCKS is murdered dead on Day 2, I think I probably try out someone from group 1.)

I'd have to vote EG.  You are going to end up hearing the same stories over and over again for years... Might as well make them awesome.  Or AZ Ron.  Same reasons.. Plus he's been in a room where other dudes are rubbing one out.  I won't feel like I'm going to offend him when I gotta do what I gotta do.. 

I think I'd bring Eminence so every time the rapists came by I could throw him to them and be like, "Here, rape this twerp instead of me."

I never saw the real pictures. Pickles?

beer 30 said:
We're all the same guy bro, you still have some open slots.
I really can't recall if you and I had much of an message board relationship over the years here but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed your Welcome Wagon posts when a Flounder came in to the FFA and asked the equivalent of "you guys playing cards?"

If I'm doing 5 years, I'm gonna need a hug.  @Nathan R. Jessep is the obvious choice.

Or, @cstu.  I'd imagine we could make quite a bit of $$$ as the jailhouse bookies.  And we could always smuggle drugs in via  :cstu: .

Users who are viewing this thread