What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yahoo $530 Tournament Entry (1 Viewer)

chet

Footballguy
QBAaron RodgersRBSpencer WareRBLeGarrette BlountWRCameron MeredithWRJulian EdelmanWRJordy NelsonTEMartellus BennettFLEXFrank GoreDEFDetroit Lions

I got a little lucky in hockey tonight and won a bunch of $$ so I entered a 20 person $530 yahoo tournament.  Above is my first attempt--any thoughts?

I know the Pats have the highest implied total but having 3 in my lineup would make me nervous.  And if you've got Edelman and Bennett than maybe a superstack with Brady and come off of Blount? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Like your RB's, like your TE, like your flex,........

Qb is good, but limits you on other spots.

Don't like Meredith at all.....too risky

Jordy is going to be covered by Josh Norman, I would look elsewhere to stack with Rodgers, maybe Cobb 

Edel is decent at WR spot. 

Detroit is kind of risky, but I am ok with it. 

I would probably move down with jordy and up with meredith at the least. i like the idea of stacking though....good luck

Can't get away from Meredith--Yahoo pricing is funky.  He's only $12.  Same with Jordy ($25) vs. Davante ($23) vs. Cobb ($22).

I did cancel the $530 tourney but entered one for $270. I also adjusted the lineup:

QBAaron RodgersRBLe'Veon BellRBSpencer WareWRCameron MeredithWRJordan MatthewsWRJordy NelsonTEMartellus BennettFLEXRashad JenningsDEFDallas Cowboys

Thanks for the feedback.

Ok, sorry don't play on Yahoo......good luck! Meredith is being talked up, so maybe he shows up today........who knows

Users who are viewing this thread