What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ww qb (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Stick with winston vs sea this week or pickup and play one of these? I have tyrod who I thought I was gonna play but don't think I can after his crap performance yesterday.  I get negative for turnovers.

Kap @ Mia

Wentz vs gb

Packers defense is a mess but Wentz and Cousins are not close to the same talent at this point.  Philly doesn't go downfield like Washington and that is where the Packers got burned repeatedly last night. 

I would stick with Taylor as he gets the Jags next week and should put up good numbers. 

Gally said:
Packers defense is a mess but Wentz and Cousins are not close to the same talent at this point.  Philly doesn't go downfield like Washington and that is where the Packers got burned repeatedly last night. 

I would stick with Taylor as he gets the Jags next week and should put up good numbers. 
Thx for the feedback but taylor has no wrs.  that doesn't worry you?

Thx for the feedback but taylor has no wrs.  that doesn't worry you?
I forgot that Woods got injured (not sure of his status) but Taylor hasn't really had WR's all year.  If McCoy is out the entire offense will fall on Taylor and he will get some rushing stats to help raise his floor. 

I actually think Wentz and Taylor will put up similar fantasy totals.  Kaep may eve be the highest ceiling of those choices.  I just don't think you are getting much of an upgrade whichever way you go.

"The full extent of the knee injury that knocked Woods out of Sunday's game is still not clear, but it appears the setback will cost him further action. Woods' injury leaves the Bills perilously thin at the wide receiver position, but there is an outside shot the team could get Sammy Watkins (foot) back this week. "

About Bills WR's ......

I forgot that Woods got injured (not sure of his status) but Taylor hasn't really had WR's all year.  If McCoy is out the entire offense will fall on Taylor and he will get some rushing stats to help raise his floor. 

I actually think Wentz and Taylor will put up similar fantasy totals.  Kaep may eve be the highest ceiling of those choices.  I just don't think you are getting much of an upgrade whichever way you go.
What about dropping tyrod for tannehill vs sf?

Users who are viewing this thread