What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 - MNF What do you Need? (1 Viewer)

Latavius Murray NOT to go bananas in one league and about 10 PPR points from Cooper in another.

If that happens, I will move on in the subscriber contest and go 3-0 in my leagues for only the 2nd week this season.

I like my chances. :coffee:

In one league, I need Amari Cooper and Lamari Miller to score 23+

The other league... I need Latavius Murray to score less than 0.2  :loco:

Opponent has no one left and a 5.7 point lead. 

I have Reggie Nelson, who needs 3 tackles, or 1 Int, or 2 tackles and 2 assists, or 2 FF, 2 DFR and 1 Tackle, or 1 sack, or any other combination that adds up to 6. 

Long story short, I need 6 points. 

Would have already won had Ingram not gotten his bell rung on Thursday night.  :wall:  But then I feel pretty lucky as my opponent lost Prosise & a LB in the 1st quarter of the late games....had they both played I'd have likely lost already. 

4 points out of Cooper to win my matchup and remain in 1st place, and Crabtree to score less than 8 in standard to secure a first round bye.  Don't see the second one happening

Down by 2, opponent has Cooper and I have Khalil Mack.  I need Cooper to #### the bed this week and Mack to terrorize Carr.  Not liking my chances, but there's still a shot.

League 1: SeaBass +1 point to outscore Latavius Murray and Raiders D

League 2: Lamar Miller, Hopkins and Seabass to outscore Cooper by 19 points

I will probably lose in league 1 and I'm leaning towards the same for league 2. I really need the Texans offense to be competent tonight and score some points. Unfortunately, I have 0 faith in Osweiler helping me out here.

I need Bobby Booshay to suit up for the Raiders defense and have 20 sacks and a score. Otherwise, I lose.

1st league -- .5PPR, need Miller and Malcolm Smith to combine for less than 21 (Smith has scored 6, 14, 16, and 16 in his last 4).

2nd league -- .5PPR, need Cooper and Novak to combine for 19

3rd league -- full PPR, need Cooper and Novak to outscore Crabtree by 17

Down by 2, opponent has Cooper and I have Khalil Mack.  I need Cooper to #### the bed this week and Mack to terrorize Carr.  Not liking my chances, but there's still a shot.
I don't like your chances either - if Mack were to run out and attack Carr out of the blue he'd probably get cut on the spot and you'd get nothing from him! :o  

Last edited by a moderator:
In my main league I need at least 5 points out of the Malcolm Smith/Khalil Mack combo to pull off an improbable upset of the top team (who had Brady/Edelman/LeVeon Bell going against me this week).  So 5 unassisted tackles or 3 unassisted tackles and an int or a sack, or a td.  It will be close but think I have a good chance.

In the other league, in which I am the top team and facing the #2 - my opponent has Lamar Miller and Khalil Mack and he is chasing 24 (I am done).  Not feeling good about that one at all as Miller would need just a td and 120 yards and Mack with 6 combined tackles (or 3 pt sacks or ints).  Have a gut feeling I am going to wind up losing that one but at least I have a chance. 

Have 19 pt lead and Lamar Miller against his DeAndre Hopkins.  Feeling comfortable but stranger things have happened, I thought Jimmy Graham and a 23 pt lead against Blount last week was a lock, came within an inch on his last goal line carry of a tie fantasy game

Last edited by a moderator:
Fail. Nelson had 2 tkl, 1 PD. 5 points.

lost by .5

Nelson had a couple of ATK that didn't score, so it's possible that I'll win on Thursday when the NFL adjustments are made. 

Not holding my breath. This one hurt bad. 

Users who are viewing this thread