What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a QB to keep (1 Viewer)

Patriots24

Footballguy
20yds = 1 pt completion = .5pts TD = 6pts 

Right now I have Derek Carr and Dak Prescott. I've been holding onto Carr since his rookie year because I thought he'd be great and he's having a very good season so far, but the rookie season Dak is having is unheard of. Still early, but which QB would you rather have going forward?

Right now I have Derek Carr and Dak Prescott. I've been holding onto Carr since his rookie year because I thought he'd be great and he's having a very good season so far, but the rookie season Dak is having is unheard of. Still early, but which QB would you rather have going forward?

Carr. Dax will hit the rookie wall.

Also, fyi this is a message from my neighbor's dog's dismembered head floating before me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let's see, if it were 30yds=1 pt  completion=.5pts TD=6 pts, then I would definitely go with Carr.

But if 20yds=1 pt  completion =1 pt TD=6 pts, then you have to think Prescott.

20yds = 1pt completion =.5pts TD = 7 pts, Carr.

20 yds = .666 pts  completion = .4675 pts TD = 5.9 pts, then obviosly Prescott.

But 20yds = 1 pt completion = .5pts TD = 6pts ? Now that's a conundrum.  I don't think I can help you with that one.  Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread