What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What car did you drive in high school? (1 Viewer)

Which HS?

i was booted from at least 6 and dropped out of the last one

i don't think I made it past15

many suspensions and expulsions along the way

So I went to work

Last edited by a moderator:
1990 Buick century.  Massive power in that v6 actually

69 Mustang--fire engine  red, built 351--still in my garage today some 30 years later. 

A beige 1988 Honda Civic. Handed down from the parents. Zero redeeming qualities aside from the fact that it still ran, but since the alternative was no car, I loved it.

1984 H.O. Z28 Camaro

1984 Buick Regal Turbo

1984 305 Camaro

Gratuated in 1993

7 year old Ford Taurus sedan. My dad fixed a huge hole in the bumper and tail light with a diy fiberglass kit so it would pass inspection. Pretty, pretty, pretty sexy.

1974 Mercury Marquis.. Called it The Beast . ... Could sit 8 comfortably . . Went on a Triple date to the drive in. One couple got the back seat to themselves for each movie. :)

once we managed to get 11 in it... 8 inside and with the trunk opened 3 riding in there for 3 blocks to Burger King. :drive:

1974 Mercury Marquis.. Called it The Beast . ... Could sit 8 comfortably . . Went on a Triple date to the drive in. One couple got the back seat to themselves for each movie. :)

once we managed to get 11 in it... 8 inside and with the trunk opened 3 riding in there for 3 blocks to Burger King. :drive:
:lmao:

85 Chevy Blaxer S10, terrible lack of power on the highway, but surprisingly decent for four wheeling
Had one of these also, but the guy that owned it before me took the gutless 2.8 out of it and put a 4.3L 4 barrel carb out of an astro van. Could burn tires with ease and had a ton of fun with it.

Black '69 Firebird.  Still my favorite car.  That was a bad ### muscle car to have in high school.  Lots of memories

The Golden Chariot - a 1964 Chevy Belair Biscayne. It always sat crooked but i swear it did an I-gor thing and its bump moved from shock2shock capriciously. Beater as it looked you couldnt kill it. I treated it like the pudgy girl in Saturday Night Fever - peelin it, squealin it, jumpin it, jeepin it, passin cars on exit ramps, just groundhogdayin it all to hell - and there it would be every morning, ready to go again with that crooked, hopeful smile on its grill. unbleebable....

Users who are viewing this thread