What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP Florence Henderson (1 Viewer)

It's the story of a lovely lady... She was on Dancing With The Stars not long ago and looked great. Goes to show you just don't know. RIP. :(

I wonder what happens to her glass eye now?

Wait....I'm thinking of Sandy Duncan.  

R.I.P.

Last edited by a moderator:
my sister and i watched The brady bunch so many times after school that we would compete to "call the episode" simply by seeing the opening scene when the credits rolled. RIP Carol. hopefully ann b. davis will be there to clean up for you in the afterlife.

my sister and i watched The brady bunch so many times after school that we would compete to "call the episode" simply by seeing the opening scene when the credits rolled.
I did the same thing. There was a great thread here (I think it has been purged) about Brady Bunch trivia. Someone would ask a question and whoever answered first got to ask the next one. I don't think ten seconds went between responses because so many people knew the show by heart.

The Brady Bunch will forever be my favorite TV show from my younger years, and Carol Brady my favorite TV mom. RIP Florence aka Carol Brady

my sister and i watched The brady bunch so many times after school that we would compete to "call the episode" simply by seeing the opening scene when the credits rolled. RIP Carol. hopefully ann b. davis will be there to clean up for you in the afterlife.
Ann B. Davis is hanging with Sam the Butcher; she hasn't got time for the Bradys now.

I did the same thing. There was a great thread here (I think it has been purged) about Brady Bunch trivia. Someone would ask a question and whoever answered first got to ask the next one. I don't think ten seconds went between responses because so many people knew the show by heart.
Didn't @zamboni crush it in that thread?

They just did a speel on her on CNN. Wow. She really was not only America's mom but the world's. She wasn't like todays celebs. She answered every fan letter, signed every glossy, and freely gave hugs (NJ ref here but true..). She would help people every way that she could from great advice to getting people to become more healthy during a time when you would still see adds for sugar cane sugar and on. Truly such a loss. :( A true celebrity.

Users who are viewing this thread