What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Diego at Houston (1 Viewer)

Refs having a good game. Have gained 53 yards on 10 penalties. Plus another 40 or so yards in nullified gains and field position. Triplett's crew one of the moat potent in terms of penalty yardage. Blandino has done an excellent job managing personnel under salary constraints.

Possible the bye or the workload slowed down the Gordon train? God I hope not. He goes in the tank and I can kiss a playoff run goodbye.

Rivers pisses me off. Their defense just forces a fumble and is playing a great game, 3rd and 10 why not throw away and live to see another day. not him ANOTHER int and now texans right back into this game. 

I really hate this Texans team.  Easily the worst 6-4 (soon to be 6-5) squad in the NFL who have benefited from a weak schedule/division.  I thought Kubiak lacked testicular fortitude but O'Brien is even worse.  Very frustrating to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread