What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Saints homers does this WR field thin out at all next year for Thomas to be a lead WR or everyone back?

Not a Saints fan but ... who's leaving? Snead should be back, Cooks is a stud, Coleman is what he is but Thomas fulfills the Marques Colston role. Nobody taking that but him.

Let's see running comparison

Ingram - 2 carries 23 yards

Hightower - 4 carries, 5 yards

I shouldn't be surprised.

Not a Saints fan but ... who's leaving? Snead should be back, Cooks is a stud, Coleman is what he is but Thomas fulfills the Marques Colston role. Nobody taking that but him.
Just wondering.....thinking of Thomas as a Keeper but don't know where he stands in the pecking order.

Just wondering.....thinking of Thomas as a Keeper but don't know where he stands in the pecking order.
Because of his role... probably #2 who will be the #1 a lot of weeks. He's literally running alot of the same routes from the same places Colston was and more.

So... Ingram not in on this goalline drive? Hightower in...

LOL stuffed twice of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas is such a load, and they run misdirection plays to get him open with Snead and the TE. Not like he needs it, geez.

Seems like Gurley runs expecting to be hit instead of with authority. He flinched through that hole there.

Gurley has been staring at 8 in the box most of the year. I'd be stunned if he wasn't gun shy, Rams have to get some Offensive help.
True, but he also doesn't look as explosive as last year.   I think he a bit dinged up.  He keeps popping up on the injury report with a thigh.....

Some team is going to get Mark Ingram next year and instantly is going to have a running game. I wish it was the Giants.

That whole drive was Ingram

1st play: 61 yards ingram

1st play: -1 yard run, Hightower

1st play: sack? (missed play)

1st play: 32 yard screen Ingram

Yep. I played him over Thomas. Don't think Cooks has had a target yet. Thomas and Brees are Besties.
Same.  I cant seem to sit Cooks; he can win your week and in this case might make me lose.  Thomas was the odd man out this week for me.

Saints still passing with a 49-21 lead... against a Jeff Fisher team that will cheapshot you on any opportunity.

Really smart, Payton.

Doug B said:
One second-half TD allowed over the last 6 games. Gonna take a while for the rep to catch up, though.
the front 4 have done the job with Rankin in the line up. the run defense is better and now the safety can support the corners. it's working!

Users who are viewing this thread