What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina at Oakland (1 Viewer)

sCam Newton is a steaming pile of #### as far as QB ability. Can't even get the ball close enough to the receiver to complete it half the time.

Carolina down 17 with two timeouts left, ball on own 20 with a minute left in the half and they waive the white flag with two running plays.  What a chicken #### team.

Looks like Carr might come back in; already warming up. 

As a fan of the sport (not a Raider hater), good to see.  Carr is fun to watch.  :thumbup:

I'm not Dr. Jene but that looks like a fracture to me. I hope I'm wrong.

Looks like I am. Phew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as it was looking like the Raiders were going to control the game, Carr injures his finger and becomes ineffective on offense. The Panthers score and are back in the game now.

Really big momentum shift there.

Carr comes right in dealing

edit: also, hate the move to go for 2 by Carolina there.  There's way too much football left to worry about getting within 3 points with 25 minutes left

Wtf is the deal? They just said Benjamin pulled off the field by his coaches and threw his helmet.

2 points thrown away by foolishly going for 2 twice in the 3rd

edit: though to be fair, they messed up an extra point as well, so more like 3 points thrown away by poor execution

Users who are viewing this thread