What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

yeah not a great start, but really i think Packers are better then they have been the past few weeks. Mike McCarthy might be one of the dumbest coaches in the league. They should run their offense like that more. will wear their defense down, but it is how they dominated the last game they won and obviously works pretty good

Still an absolute mystery why Montgomery isn't used more

no nelson no problem
it is a shame, because this was a great opportunity to get his confidence back against this secondary. But glad they didn't throw him out there on a Monday, let him play the away games where he won't get ripped by his own fans. will be easier to get in those games then at home

Why is a RB with a broken rib getting a goal line carry over Smallwood? I give up on FF. 

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a shame, because this was a great opportunity to get his confidence back against this secondary. But glad they didn't throw him out there on a Monday, let him play the away games where he won't get ripped by his own fans. will be easier to get in those games then at home
I like that he's sitting as I'm hopeful this fires him up a lot.  Especially him watching all these catches, he better know his job isn't safe.

Not sure if anyone heard in the pregame that he told a reporter on Saturday that he's just 'happy to have a job, it could be going the other way".  Seems like he knows, but that doesn't necessarily sound like a guy motivated to improve.  This better work.

Users who are viewing this thread