What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WW Help: Drop Landry for Hill? (1 Viewer)

BigBlue_RI

Footballguy
I'm in a non-PPR and have Jarvis Landry firmly planted on my bench. With Tyreek Hill's huge game this week, now strongly considering dropping Landry. I am in the playoffs starting week 14 and receiver has been a weak spot. Been juggling decisions between Adams, J Matthews and Landry for Wr2 and flex spot, with Kelce in the mix for flex as well.

I am 7th of 12 in the WW pecking order tonight, but would you do this move?

I'd drop Jordan Matthews, given his injury, etc.  I could see dropping Jarvis, too.  Either way, I like Hill this week v. Atlanta, so it's a great deal for this week at least.

Been doing more thinking, and I think James Starks has less a chance of ever starting for me. I have David Johnson and Mel Gordon, with Ellington and Farrow as the handcuffs, and Kenneth Dixon. He did the trick last week for Gordon's bye, but the reality is, the guy looks...blah. I think he's the drop candidate now.

Users who are viewing this thread