What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot? (1 Viewer)

Wow.   Some people have nothing better to do than get all worked up over the littlest things.   Life is too short for this BS

How big a PITA do you have to be to be filmed in two different places for the same stupid ####?  Makes me wonder if it's staged....a sad plea for attention or some such.

How big a PITA do you have to be to be filmed in two different places for the same stupid ####?  Makes me wonder if it's staged....a sad plea for attention or some such.
Would be willing to bet your next paycheck it's this.  Attention whores are attention whore-y.

On one hand, I weep for the fact that these kinds of confrontations take place between people who are supposed to be grown adults.  On the other hand, if I were a customer in that Target, I would absolutely hang around the periphery of that scene for the entertainment value.

Who ever first said "the costumer is always right" should be shot. 
The phrase “The customer is always right” was originally coined in 1909 by Harry Gordon Selfridge, the founder of Selfridge's department store in London, and is typically used by businesses to convince customers that they will get good service at this company and convince employees to give customers good service.

I think he is dead.

Who ever first said "the costumer is always right" should be shot. 
The phrase “The customer is always right” was originally coined in 1909 by Harry Gordon Selfridge, the founder of Selfridge's department store in London, and is typically used by businesses to convince customers that they will get good service at this company and convince employees to give customers good service.

I think he is dead.
Well then a nice dump on his grave should suffice. 

Due to quality of video, poor framing, I could not endure more than 20 seconds.  Highlights?  summary?  Best lines? Close up of the ranter?
It's just her shouting nonsense repeatedly the entire video. There are no highlights. Most of it is a close up. Just skip forward a few minutes 

Her face, coupled with her logic and tone of voice is very likely the treatment doctors subject one to if they have an erection lasting more than four hours.  if that woman would not make it go limp nothing short of a good bloodletting by leeches would do the trick.

It's just her shouting nonsense repeatedly the entire video. There are no highlights. Most of it is a close up. Just skip forward a few minutes 
Well now, hold on.  She offers a few highlights.  For example, when she finds out another customer in line is filming her, she breaks out her phone and runs up to her to video her doing her best obnoxious mime impersonation.  Then she notices the lady whose handiwork made it the Youtube sensation it is today and tells the lady she has to stop, that she "should go back to her pathetic life where her husband is cheating on her".  Then she notices the 5 year old kid with the lady and starts filming her, saying "I'm just going to sit her and film your kid, you okay with that?  By the way, your kid is shoplifting".  

In the Peet's Coffee scene, she proclaims to the manager that she makes $90,000 a year and thus, that makes HIM the b!tch.  It's in this video we can see her legs, which aren't good.  They aren't even passable.  She's also trying to get free coffee because she forgot her wallet.

This has to be fake.

Well now, hold on.  She offers a few highlights.  For example, when she finds out another customer in line is filming her, she breaks out her phone and runs up to her to video her doing her best obnoxious mime impersonation.  Then she notices the lady whose handiwork made it the Youtube sensation it is today and tells the lady she has to stop, that she "should go back to her pathetic life where her husband is cheating on her".  Then she notices the 5 year old kid with the lady and starts filming her, saying "I'm just going to sit her and film your kid, you okay with that?  By the way, your kid is shoplifting".  

In the Peet's Coffee scene, she proclaims to the manager that she makes $90,000 a year and thus, that makes HIM the b!tch.  It's in this video we can see her legs, which aren't good.  They aren't even passable.  She's also trying to get free coffee because she forgot her wallet.

This has to be fake.
The legs are a giveaway that she is not a hottie but without the attitude I would still rate her a 4.5, maybe 5.0.   But with the crazy and those legs a solid 3.  

She would be okay for a drunken tumble in the sack but in the morning she would latch on and make your life miserable.

This has to be fake.
I can look past much if a woman has nice legs.  Much, but not everything. Its a shame that the carbon that went into making her could not have been used to make a nice golden retriever, or some charcoal briquettes.

The legs are a giveaway that she is not a hottie but without the attitude I would still rate her a 4.5, maybe 5.0.   But with the crazy and those legs a solid 3.  

She would be okay for a drunken tumble in the sack but in the morning she would latch on and make your life miserable.
And likely spend the next year fighting allegations from her that it was not consensual...would not bang under any circumstances, and I don't say that often. 

Users who are viewing this thread