What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Galileo

Footballguy
Lucky 13 - get it rolling!

Early run through...

Winston, DJ, Howard, Evans, Edelman, Watkins, Gates, Lambo, Cincy

QBs...I think a lot of different QBs are in play this week at various price points depending on how you want to construct the rest of your lineup.  I don't think I can pay up for Brees with so many other options, but would certainly understand why someone would.  Rivers, Manning, Kaep, Ben, Stafford.  Rodgers and Brady have tougher matchups on paper than some others, but these guys are always viable options.  Set a core lineup and then see which QB still fits.

RB's...not sure how anyone gets away from Johnson given how his floor seems so high.  I am willing to pay up.  Same may be said about Bell, but DJ's matchup is a sweeter and I don't think I can afford to pay up for both especially with some cheaper options with decent matchups... McCoy, Gordon, Miller, Howard, Hyde are interesting.  Hill is dirt cheap and I think could easily reach value if you need to save a buck or two for getting someone like Brees into the LU, but maybe too much risk for cash?

WRs...The big guns have nice looking matchups.  Which do you want to pay for??  Evans was $500 less than Brown and OBJ.  Can't afford all of them when paying up for RB.  I love Edelman again as I think NE will lean on the short passing game instead of running on the Rams D...not sure if Gronk is out, but that would add even more value if so.  Not sold on Watkins yet, but he fit in salary wise in the above LU, and OAK has been giving up a ton through the air.  Other WRs of interest include Thomas, Cooks (bounce back week?), Adams, Hopkins...and some cheaper options - Tate, Hill, Shepard

TEs...no targets for Gates last week, but I really think that was an aberration.  I still think Rivers want to see him get the TD record.   He's cheap with a decent matchup.  I'm in.  Not many other TEs I like.  Kelce and Graham, perhaps, if you have the extra grand to spend.   Eiffert is OK, I suppose but a few hundred more still.

K...not much thought in the Lambo choice above...will look at this more during the week

D...I think Philly is a bit of a train wreck right now, and with J. Matthews gimpy  Cincy D at home could be a nice play.   I might be willing to pay up for Denver this week too if I find something else to cut.  Unfortunately, no one playing the Browns to target this week.

I will probably have at least one line up that is Elite QB/RB:

Brees

Bell -  Johnson

M.Thomas -  Tate -  Tyfreak Hill

V. Davis (assuming Reed is out) 

4500-4700 Kicker

Tampon Bay D

Originall had Edelman vs Thomas but figured smart to do a qb/wr stack plus have an opposing wr like Dodds has recommended.   If Maclin plays may need to move off Hill.   

John Lee will be pleased to know that Atlanta signed Blidi Wreh-Wilson.  Although Phillip Gaines is the  new Blidi.  

Did you see that stat line from MNF. He allowed 6 of 8 passed to be completed for 206 yards and I think 2 touches.   That hurts as Chiefs fan. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably have at least one line up that is Elite QB/RB:

Brees

Bell -  Johnson

M.Thomas -  Tate -  Tyfreak Hill

V. Davis (assuming Reed is out) 

4500-4700 Kicker

Tampon Bay D

Originall had Edelman vs Thomas but figured smart to do a qb/wr stack plus have an opposing wr like Dodds has recommended.   If Maclin plays may need to move off Hill.   

John Lee will be pleased to know that Atlanta signed Blidi Wreh-Wilson.  Although Phillip Gaines is the  new Blidi.  

Did you see that stat line from MNF. He allowed 6 of 8 passed to be completed for 206 yards and I think 2 touches.   That hurts as Chiefs fan. 
The one thing that scares me a bit about Tate is that he and Boldin seem to be going in opposite directions in that offense lately for whatever reason.  Over the past 3 weeks Boldin has gotten almost 25% of the targets vs. Tate's 15%.  Previously it was reverse that. 

Like you did, Duke, I was playing with rosters with both Bell and DJ in and I was surprised how much I didn't mind what I had even with studs in a lot of positions.  Was able to have DJ+Bell and pair them with Ryan/Julio, Brees/Thomas or Brady/Edelman.  Example:

Brady

DJ/Bell

Edelman/M.Thomas/Boldin

V.Davis

Gostkowski

Denver

Posted this in the wrong thread

Nice to be back, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, had a good Sunday taking down a 100 player $25 dollar League for $625 and split my cash LUs and GPPs for a +$600 day!

Early Week 13 Look

TNF

Can Zeke run on the Minn Def??

Don't like much about this game, may be fading it all together or may play some Thur-Mon DBL ups and not use any TNF players

Going to be tough not to have Brees at home in my larger GPPs paired with MThom, also like both Ks in this game but haven't look at salaries yet.  This game sets up nicely for Reddick.

Sneaky Def play this week may be BALT but when the FF gods offer you gold it's hard to turn it down and the Den Def against the Jags is pure gold

Don't think NE can run on LAs front, look for NE to use the short passing game as their running game which they do well, pump for Edleman/White

Don't like much in the Phily/Cincy game, maybe Eiefert

Dare I say I may be using Kap in cash LUs, taking a long hard look at it.

Can Rogers keep up the 45 attempts a game?  LMiller seems like a good play here

KC/ATL over/under 49?  How is KC going to score?  Ware, Kelce, Hill?  I also like the KC Def here, we haven't seen the real stinker from Ryan yet this year.

The 4pm games all look like score fests, 4 games with the lowest total of 47.5, I will draw heavily from this slate for all of my LUs

McCoy vs Oak, yes please

The big 3 in Pitt vs NYG, yes please

DJ vs Wash- Salary becomes an issue here, may look elsewhere

Will the real TB team please stand up! Evans is a must, 2 weeks ago I'd say Gordon was a must but his showing last week and the TB run def on Rawls causes me to hesitate.

Nice write-up Mega,you stole some of my thunder. Was going to say Balt for D if you wanted to save money and same for Shady. 

QBs I like- Brees,Brady,Rogers,Ben and Kaep.

RB- DJ,Bell,Shady,Hyde,Howard and Ware

WR-Brown,OBJ,Evans and Julio are all in play if this is where you want to spend up. For cheaper options I like the Saints wideouts(mostly Cooks),Adams,Edelman,Ty Williams,Tate,Sheppard and Watkins

TE- going to need some savings here so rolling with Gates,Bennett(if no gronk),McDonald and Fiedorowicz

K-Tucker,Lutz,Lambo Praeter

D-Denver,Balt and maybe GB are all I'm looking at.

Put this lineup in the NFL road to 51 freeroll

Ben

Shady  Hyde

Brown Cooks Tate

McDonald

Balt

Tucker

Nice write-up Mega,you stole some of my thunder. Was going to say Balt for D if you wanted to save money and same for Shady. 

QBs I like- Brees,Brady,Rogers,Ben and Kaep.

RB- DJ,Bell,Shady,Hyde,Howard and Ware

WR-Brown,OBJ,Evans and Julio are all in play if this is where you want to spend up. For cheaper options I like the Saints wideouts(mostly Cooks),Adams,Edelman,Ty Williams,Tate,Sheppard and Watkins

TE- going to need some savings here so rolling with Gates,Bennett(if no gronk),McDonald and Fiedorowicz

K-Tucker,Lutz,Lambo Praeter

D-Denver,Balt and maybe GB are all I'm looking at.

Put this lineup in the NFL road to 51 freeroll

Ben

Shady (hyde or Howard)

Brown Cooks Tate

McDonald

Balt

Tucker
Took a closer look last night while putting in my place holder LUs, some things of note

Place holder I kind of like

Kap/McCoy/Forte/MThom/BMarsh/DAadms/Kelce/McManus/Den

There's no doubt that Kap will be the QB for one of my 3 cash LUs

Cash

QBs- Brees/Kap/Brady

RBs-Bell/McCoy/Gordon/Howard/Forte/Riddick/Jennings *** DJ(Finger concerns)*** LMiller(ankle concerns)

WRs-AB/Evans/BMarsh/MThom/DAdams/***Moncreif(dependent on TY's health)/Edleman/ESanders(pretty sure Ramsey covers DT)/Wallace/Tate/THill

TEs-Kelce/Fleener/Rudloph/CJ Feid/Min salary option AJ Derby

K-Any of the home K in the 4pm games/Prater/McManus/Bryant

Def- Den/Balt/KC/sneaky play Oak and Jax

Early cash LUs

Brees/Gordo/Howard/Edle/ESand/DAdams/Fleener/Prater/Den

Kap/McCoy/Forte/MThom/BMarsh/DAadms/Kelce/McManus/Den

Thur- Mon  Brady/Bell/Reddick/Evans/MThom/Hill/Rud/Carpendar/Balt

GPP wise you can create some pretty interesting LUs using at QB

Staff/Kap/Barkly

The Barkly vs SF matchup is intriguing.

Bark/DJ/Gordo/Evans/Jordy/Boldin/Kelce/Lutz/NE

Why consider the Jags this week? I remember you talking me down from them 3 and 4 weeks ago when they faced KC and Houston. Denver's no powerhouse but still better than Houston I think.

Why consider the Jags this week? I remember you talking me down from them 3 and 4 weeks ago when they faced KC and Houston. Denver's no powerhouse but still better than Houston I think.
This def is playing at much higher level, they still can't force TOs but at some point that has to change.

If you look at the stat line it would appear that McCoy had a good game, that is deceiving, he had 75 of his 103 on 1 run.  Not being able to run gave the pass rush some more opportunities and they ended up with 5 sacks, they also had Lee on K returns.  Seeing what Houston(Player) did to the Den OL leads me to believe this will be repeated this week.  It will take a TO or 2 for them to reach value but I expect at least 4 sacks and Lee had several big returns at Buff.

Sneaky play if you want to save some salary at Def

GPP wise you can create some pretty interesting LUs using at QB

Staff/Kap/Barkly

The Barkly vs SF matchup is intriguing.

Bark/DJ/Gordo/Evans/Jordy/Boldin/Kelce/Lutz/NE
:lol:

I was just playing around with that myself this morning

I came up with:

Barkley

DJ/Hill

Evans/Julio/Edelman

Kelce

Crosby

NE

Right now my cash game QB's look to be:

High End- Brees- He is the top play period, although for salary relief I have no problem moving down to Ryan, ARod, Brady

Mid Tier- Ben- In a great spot at home and only needs 17+ to reach value

Low Value- Cousins- Will easily reach value and is also a nice GPP option. 

I am still looking into the value guys, but a few names stand out:

Palmer is as his lowest price all season and playing at home against a defense that can be passed/scored on. I can reach 14 points in his sleep. Love him for GPP as 28 is very possible. 

Fitz is an interesting play also, though a little scary. Playing bad Colts defense especially if Davis is out. Enumwa is coming on as a WR2 and I like him a lot in this game. They should be able to run the ball with Forte also, what sets up play action. 

KarmaPolice said:
If not, I have a couple b/u lineups with CJ Fied I am comfortable with that doesn't cost that much more than Davis.  Probably just drop down at K or something. 
I think Arizona has been pretty tough against TEs...I am not sold on Davis this week even with Reed out.

They don't use Davis like a typical TE, he lines up all over, and still use him a lot with Reed playing also. But, I understand your reservations. 

I am interested in playing some Thu-Mon this week, will be fading DAL @ MIN and be hammering TY Hilton on Monday night. 

EDIT: although I suppose I should have some Diggs...

I am interested in playing some Thu-Mon this week, will be fading DAL @ MIN and be hammering TY Hilton on Monday night. 

EDIT: although I suppose I should have some Diggs...
That's pretty risky considering that TY just got back to practice yesterday and these LUs lock at 830pm tonight.  Just seems like an unnecessary amount of risk?  For a GPP or two maybe, for cash no way, since you're not using any of the TNF players why not wait for the Sun-Mon slate?

Turning my CJ Fed into Martellus

Profootballtalk reports Rob Gronkowski will undergo back surgery on Friday.
Per the Buffalo News, Gronk has a "ruptured disk," and will be sidelined roughly eight weeks. It's a devastating blow for the Super Bowl-or-bust Patriots, and will be the third known back operation of Gronk's football playing career. Gronk also went under the knife in 2009 and 2013. If Gronk returns this season, it would probably only be for a theoretical Super Bowl appearance. The Pats have already designated a player to return from injured reserve, so that option is out the window. Martellus Bennett will be a weekly TE1 in his absence. Gronk, who turns 28 in May, has been indestructible even as he weathers injury after injury and surgery after surgery, but at some point, it's going to take a toll. Dec 1 - 1:33 PM

Ok here we go with my Thur/Mon Cash LU

Ryan-Zeke-DJ-Julio-Tate-Enumwa-Rudolph-Lambo-NE

Love Ryan and Julio this week. Julio will look to right the ship against the man to man that KC likes to play. I think they will keep him away from Peters most the game. Having Gabriel come along only helps him in my opinion, plus it helps Ryan. 

Of the top 3 RB's, I like Zeke on FD the best, I just feel like he has a better chance to score 2+ TD's than the other two. DJ doesn't need to be talked about. 

Tate is in a great matchup against the Saints and probably will be in a shootout. Enumwa is gradually getting more and more love from Fitz and he is going against one of the worst defenses in the league. 

Rudolph - honestly at this point I feel like they all are about the same at this price range. He should get some targets and Bradford likes him in red zone. 

$1 thu-mon oakheart  lineup

A lot of risk in this lineup but could payoff big time and get me Luck with really low ownership. bell probably low owned due to price and matchup.

Luck

DJ Bell

Hilton M Thomas Inman

Bennett

Crosby

Jags

lmack said:
Turning my CJ Fed into Martellus
I dunno, he hasn't seem to have done much the last few weeks with Gronk gimpy.  If anything, I think this puts more on Edelman as the next guy Brady seems to look to.

Just looked and I am leading my $1 100 man contest going into tonight with Zeke (everybody has him), and Dallas D.  Hopefully Dallas can keep the Minn O looking crappy as usual and I can hang on to win a little bit tonight. 

podunker said:
Ok here we go with my Thur/Mon Cash LU

Ryan-Zeke-DJ-Julio-Tate-Enumwa-Rudolph-Lambo-NE

Love Ryan and Julio this week. Julio will look to right the ship against the man to man that KC likes to play. I think they will keep him away from Peters most the game. Having Gabriel come along only helps him in my opinion, plus it helps Ryan. 

Of the top 3 RB's, I like Zeke on FD the best, I just feel like he has a better chance to score 2+ TD's than the other two. DJ doesn't need to be talked about. 

Tate is in a great matchup against the Saints and probably will be in a shootout. Enumwa is gradually getting more and more love from Fitz and he is going against one of the worst defenses in the league. 

Rudolph - honestly at this point I feel like they all are about the same at this price range. He should get some targets and Bradford likes him in red zone. 
Went with 2 cash LUs for the Thur-Mon slate

Brady, Bell,DJ,Nelson,Tate,LaFell,Rud, Lutz,NE

Saff,DJ,Gordo,Nelson,Diggs,Enunwa,Kelce,Baily,NE

$1 thu-mon oakheart  lineup
I have noticed these things look like worse and worse deals as the year goes on.  I am sure there are less entries overall now, but I looked back in my notes and they used to pay out closer to the top 25% and 1st was $3-4K.  This one is not even top 20% cash, and $1500.  I wonder if they weren't making money on these or they weren't filling them up or something..

Thoughts on Sammy Watkins this week?  Too soon to trust in cash game?  Oakland D always seems ripe for the picking.

Anyone else playing the games of the week slate??

Got a few gpps in it
i do have a couple GPP going.......

Ryan-Free-Zeke-Gabriel-M. Thomas-Julio-Rudo-Forbath-Minn

Brees-Zeke-Ware-Cooks-Diggs-Ebron-Prater-Dall

2 Sunday Million Sat. and the Spike........$14 total........so not much

That's pretty risky considering that TY just got back to practice yesterday and these LUs lock at 830pm tonight.  Just seems like an unnecessary amount of risk?  For a GPP or two maybe, for cash no way, since you're not using any of the TNF players why not wait for the Sun-Mon slate?
Good call Megla. Between your advice, and definitely the DNP today, pushed me off Hilton for Thursday. Wanted to fade the Thursday and play the Monday, but not at the expense of early locking a guy unecessarily. 

I have noticed these things look like worse and worse deals as the year goes on.  I am sure there are less entries overall now, but I looked back in my notes and they used to pay out closer to the top 25% and 1st was $3-4K.  This one is not even top 20% cash, and $1500.  I wonder if they weren't making money on these or they weren't filling them up or something..
Yeah its like 18% payout but Ive won $3-$5  6/10 I've played and it's the biggest gpp I play lol

Thoughts on Sammy Watkins this week?  Too soon to trust in cash game?  Oakland D always seems ripe for the picking.
I'm not ready yet but I wouldn't fault someone for using him. Who knows, if I hear good stuff before Sunday I may reconsider.   :)

Between key injuries during the game & chalk-guys falling flat on their faces, been a rough last three weeks for me, so, perhaps I'm not the one to listen to. Having said that, here's a few random thoughts:

D. Johnson - the chalkiest of chalk. Match-up proof; will pay up for him pretty much every week, even in GPP's.

Evans - right behind Johnson. Practically a must-start at $8500.

At $7900, don't ignore or forget about Eli Manning in a potential shoot-out. Has plenty of weapons to throw to and if you need to pivot off of a Drew Brees or Matt Ryan to save a few bucks, there's your man. He showed in N.O. last year that he can hold his own in that situation. 

Brandon Cooks - seems to have seriously fallen out of favor w/ Drew Brees. I'd pivot from him to Michael Thomas in a heart beat.

Matt Barkley - with some healthy receivers to throw to and going up against San Fransisco, how can you not like him in all DFS formats at a mere $6K? Am definitely going to stack him w/ M. Wilson & Howard. Heck - I might even be able to put up 300yds & 3 TD's against the 49er's DEF. [ATTN: sarcasm alert for the previous statement]

Current cash LU: QB/ Barkley, RB/ D. Johnson - Howard, WR/ Evans - J. Nelson - Tyreek Hill, TE/Graham, K/ Lambo, DEF/NE

134 points on the IVC. 

Between key injuries during the game & chalk-guys falling flat on their faces, been a rough last three weeks for me, so, perhaps I'm not the one to listen to. Having said that, here's a few random thoughts:

D. Johnson - the chalkiest of chalk. Match-up proof; will pay up for him pretty much every week, even in GPP's.

Evans - right behind Johnson. Practically a must-start at $8500.

At $7900, don't ignore or forget about Eli Manning in a potential shoot-out. Has plenty of weapons to throw to and if you need to pivot off of a Drew Brees or Matt Ryan to save a few bucks, there's your man. He showed in N.O. last year that he can hold his own in that situation. 

Brandon Cooks - seems to have seriously fallen out of favor w/ Drew Brees. I'd pivot from him to Michael Thomas in a heart beat.

Matt Barkley - with some healthy receivers to throw to and going up against San Fransisco, how can you not like him in all DFS formats at a mere $6K? Am definitely going to stack him w/ M. Wilson & Howard. Heck - I might even be able to put up 300yds & 3 TD's against the 49er's DEF. [ATTN: sarcasm alert for the previous statement]

Current cash LU: QB/ Barkley, RB/ D. Johnson - Howard, WR/ Evans - J. Nelson - Tyreek Hill, TE/Graham, K/ Lambo, DEF/NE

134 points on the IVC. 
Barkley is a bit too risky for my taste, there just isn't enough game film for me to use him in cash and I fear the game script, based on SF inability to stop the run, will be Howard, Howard, Howard.  Also don't like getting that invested (QB/RB) in a game that has a total of 43.5.  My advise would be to pivot off Barkly for cash and stay with Howard, just looking at that LU you can gain some of your salary back by pivoting off Graham.  Pretty sure Carolina has been tough on TEs.

If you do decide to go with Eli in cash or even GPPs check out the weather report for Pitt first, Eli struggles in the wind.  At a similar price you can get; Carr/Kap/Staff/Cousins/Taylor.  All of these I prefer to Eli

While I agree with you about the move to MThom from Cook the thing about it is this, for GPPs Cook is a strong play this week, IMHO, he has a very high ceiling and will be somewhat contrarian based on what he did last week as players wont want to get burned by him 2 weeks in a row. He will be in some of my GPPs

I'm definitely using Cooks in gpp this week especially since he spoke out about not getting the ball last game. Plus Lions pass D sucks. Also will have some High tower if Ingram out.

Jags D looking better with Semien likely out.

Watkins sounds pretty iffy which would leave them with only Justin Hunter and some guys off the street at WR.

I'm definitely using Cooks in gpp this week especially since he spoke out about not getting the ball last game. Plus Lions pass D sucks. Also will have some High tower if Ingram out.

Jags D looking better with Semien likely out.

Watkins sounds pretty iffy which would leave them with only Justin Hunter and some guys off the street at WR.
Is Woods hurt?

A Closer look at Main Slate Cash LU options.

For this discussion I'm going to create LUs of Low Risk and High Ceilings

Low Risk cash LUs

Brees/Howard/Gordo/Tate/Adams/Edleman/Kelce/Lutz/NE, IVC says 130

Ryan/DJ/How/JJ/Tate/THill/CJF/Prater/Den, IVC says 131

Brady/Bell/Ware/Jordy/Fitz/Crab/LGreen/Lutz/NE, IVC says 126

Big Ben/McCoy/How/Evans/Tate/THill/Kelce/Lutz/NE, IVC says 128

High Ceilings

**The Rogers LU is here because of the hamstring concerns**

Carr/DJ/Gordo/Fitz/MThom/Tate/Benn/Prat/Den, IVC says 130

Staff/DJ/Gordo/Fitz/Tate/THill/Kelce/Gostk/NE, IVC says 136

Kap/DJ/Gordo/Jordy/Tate/THill/Kelce/Lutz/Balt, IVC says 135

Cousins/DJ/Gordo/Evans/Crab/Tate/Benn/Lutz/NE, IVC says 134

Taylor/DJ/How/JJ/ESanders/MWilson/Kelce/Lambo/Den, IVC says 133

**Rogers/DJ/How/JJ/Esanders/DGB/Kelce/Lutz/NE, IVC says 137**

Looks like, based on the FG projections that all of the 'experts' are pulling from a pool of a few RBs for cash

DJ/Bell/Howard/GordoWare

Looks like they are all pretty high on a select few WRs

JJ/Tate/THill/Evans/Fitz/Crab/ESasnders

Looks like Kelce is the chalk TE, also not sure whey they keep plugging away with Bennett, after 2 weeks of minimal scoring I don't understand it

Chalk K- Lutz and Def NE

i do have a couple GPP going.......

Ryan-Free-Zeke-Gabriel-M. Thomas-Julio-Rudo-Forbath-Minn

Brees-Zeke-Ware-Cooks-Diggs-Ebron-Prater-Dall

2 Sunday Million Sat. and the Spike........$14 total........so not much
Sorry for the slow response, life got in my FF way

Ran 4 to cover the QBs I liked

Ryan/Zeke/Free/JJ/MThom/Boldin/Ebron/Baily/Minn

Staff/Waare/Asiata(YUCK)/JJ/Boldin/Dez/Kel/Prat/KC

Brees/Ware/Ridd/JJ/MThom/Tate/Kel/Lutz/KC

Dak/Ware/Free/JJ/Dez/MThom/Witt(MORE YUCK)/Baily/Det

Of note looking at this slate has really got me looking more and more at Boldin as nice cheap WR3 for the main slate

Barkley is a bit too risky for my taste, there just isn't enough game film for me to use him in cash and I fear the game script, based on SF inability to stop the run, will be Howard, Howard, Howard.  Also don't like getting that invested (QB/RB) in a game that has a total of 43.5.  My advise would be to pivot off Barkly for cash and stay with Howard, just looking at that LU you can gain some of your salary back by pivoting off Graham.  Pretty sure Carolina has been tough on TEs.

If you do decide to go with Eli in cash or even GPPs check out the weather report for Pitt first, Eli struggles in the wind.  At a similar price you can get; Carr/Kap/Staff/Cousins/Taylor.  All of these I prefer to Eli

While I agree with you about the move to MThom from Cook the thing about it is this, for GPPs Cook is a strong play this week, IMHO, he has a very high ceiling and will be somewhat contrarian based on what he did last week as players wont want to get burned by him 2 weeks in a row. He will be in some of my GPPs
I know what you're saying about Barkley and don't necessarily disagree, but, Kaep has the 49ers putting up points of late and I can see this game going significantly higher than the projected total because their defense just can't stop anybody right now. He may be throwing a lot to keep pace on the scoreboard. At 6K, I still like him a lot. I know Bonnema is down on him, but, I've seen his predictions fall flat many times in the past so I'm not just taking his word for gospel either. 

Carolina, while not bleeding points to TE's lately, haven't really been shutting them down either, averaging 55 yds and .5 TD's the last four weeks to the position. I can see him & Wilson having a bounce-back week at home, but, also, will definitely take that one under consideration. 

Good note on Eli in the wind; will look at that as well. But Cooks has burned me to many times in the past, especially this year. 

Oh man, Fantasy Aces had Barkley as 11% owned this week and Kaepernick at 22%.  Who would've thunk that SF/Chic tilt would be such fantasy gold??

Two players I'm interested in others input on are Doug Baldwin and Martellus Bennett.  

Dodds/IVC seem to love Bennett this week, but I saw that ankle injury last week, and how he couldn't plant it to block.  Has me worried he might be somewhat limited.  It seems I can easily pivot to McDonald, CJ Fid, Davis, or save some $  and play Ladarius Green.

People seem to be going back to the well with Russel and Dodds seems to want to pair him with Graham.  In a cash lineup Im wanting to pivot to Baldwin instead of Graham.  If Dodds seems to think Wilson will get back on track why wouldn't Baldwin as well?

just some of my thinking

....(originally posted under the wrong thread)

Here we go:

Brees

Bell/DJ

Julio/Boldin/Green-Beckham

CJ Fied

Lutz

NE
I'm not excited about Boldin or Green-Beckham, but to be able to work in the high powered combo of Brees, Bell, DJ, and Julio is damn nice.

At the moment, I have 2 cash lineups...still not finalized and may reduce to just 1 before all said and done.

Kaepernick

Bell, Howard

Edelman, Evans, Hill

Gates

Lambo

NE

and...

Winston

DJ, Howard

Edelman, Evans, Crabtree

Gates

Lambo

PHI

I think I like Kaepernick a little better than Winston, but Crabtree a little better than Hill.  Also considering working in some Julio exposure.

Galileo said:
I'm not excited about Boldin or Green-Beckham, but to be able to work in the high powered combo of Brees, Bell, DJ, and Julio is damn nice.
Oh, me neither, but that was my thinking - it's not often that I get to roll out my top option in 6 spots.  CJ Fied and Boldin have been getting a high % of team targets over the few weeks, so I felt OK about them.  DBG is more of a punt, but it's 4500 and I hope that the studs will do well enough that he is just filler anyway. 

All that, and I am not putting much $ in this week (maybe $10-15 on this LU?), so I was fine with a couple weak spots. 

lol

re: Barkley (from Dodds)

How bad is Matt Barkley? He is playing at home against the one-win San Francisco 49ers and Vegas expects his Bears to lose. There is really nothing to be gained via DFS with this statement, except to point out that Barkley could be $1,000 and I still would not roster him.  He is that bad.

Oh, me neither, but that was my thinking - it's not often that I get to roll out my top option in 6 spots.  CJ Fied and Boldin have been getting a high % of team targets over the few weeks, so I felt OK about them.  DBG is more of a punt, but it's 4500 and I hope that the studs will do well enough that he is just filler anyway. 

All that, and I am not putting much $ in this week (maybe $10-15 on this LU?), so I was fine with a couple weak spots. 
John Lee lists DGB as a CASH WR in his DK article.

Dorial Green-Beckham (Cash and GPP formats, Salary: $3,000). To fit in names like David Johnson, LeVeon Bell, and Julio Jones, you are going to need to find some salary relief somewhere and the Eagles' Dorial Green-Beckham represents that value option this weekend. It seems strange recommending Green-Beckham as a cash game play because he has been a big play, hit-or-miss receiver for his brief NFL career, but the Eagles have thrust him into a borderline WR1 role over the past few weeks because of injuries and overall poor receiver play. Last Monday night, Green-Beckham led Birds' receivers with 10 targets, which was more than double the next closest wide receiver; he finished the evening with a 6/82/0 stat line that resulted in 14.2 DraftKings points against the Packers. Because that game was played after Week #13 salaries were posted, Green-Beckham's salary is probably about $1K too low for the type of volume he is expected to see against the Bengals' 17th-ranked DVOA pass defense. Strengthening the case for Green-Beckham is the fact that Jordan Matthews is highly-questionable to take the field against Cincinnati with an ankle injury suffered on Monday night. If we add in the fact that DGB is the Eagles' most-targeted receiver inside the redzone on a snap-normalized basis, his attractiveness is not limited to cash games, particularly because he will enjoy a 7-inch height advantage over Adam Jones in coverage.

Baab200 said:
Two players I'm interested in others input on are Doug Baldwin and Martellus Bennett.  

Dodds/IVC seem to love Bennett this week, but I saw that ankle injury last week, and how he couldn't plant it to block.  Has me worried he might be somewhat limited.  It seems I can easily pivot to McDonald, CJ Fid, Davis, or save some $  and play Ladarius Green.

People seem to be going back to the well with Russel and Dodds seems to want to pair him with Graham.  In a cash lineup Im wanting to pivot to Baldwin instead of Graham.  If Dodds seems to think Wilson will get back on track why wouldn't Baldwin as well?

just some of my thinking

....(originally posted under the wrong thread)
I am worried about Bennett too.  Probably a decent gpp option, but I am not sure many Pats outside of Brady and Edelman should be looked at for cash.  Bennett just hasn't seem to be on for a couple weeks now with the ankle, and hasn't been getting quite the # of targets he was.  As soon as we say that he will go off for 100-2TD though.

Seems like a lot of people have liked the Seattle guys and are basically calling them near chalk this week which surprised me as I thought they burned enough people last week we could get a little lower ownership.  One of the apps I look at for the week had Baldwin as one of their top FD WR as far as their pro models go - figuring in game predictions, price, value, etc.. 

Users who are viewing this thread