What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Another sad week, so my run on FD is done for the year.  4 losing weeks in a row with my cash LUs, and my gpps didn't save me this week.  Managed to 4x my initial $ for the year on FD, so I have enough to surprise my kid with some WWE tix for Christmas.  Can't complain about that.  Good luck on FD the rest of the way gents. 

I will still be in the DK thread though...

Another sad week, so my run on FD is done for the year.  4 losing weeks in a row with my cash LUs, and my gpps didn't save me this week.  Managed to 4x my initial $ for the year on FD, so I have enough to surprise my kid with some WWE tix for Christmas.  Can't complain about that.  Good luck on FD the rest of the way gents. 

Sorry to hear that, best of luck with the DK LUs

Pretty good day.  Acct balance at all time high.  Pattern seems to be the same with me about every year....always get hot mid Nov-Dec.

1pm slate $22 in and $28 out, cashed 1/2 LU's.  Sun main slate $49 and $115 out, cashed almost all of 3/3 LU's.  Hit some random GPPs for small winnings.

My problem at 1pm is for some unknown reason I went with Crosby in that nasty weather as kicker in one LU.  I should have made sure to have Gostkowski here as I had Bryant in my other LU.  I played Gost x2 and Lambo in my main slate so that probably pulled me off of him early.

I also was Pats, Broncos, and Packers across all cash LU's.  

Kickers and D, Kickers and D.

Also Dodds post about Tate had me put him in more lineups at the last second.

Bortles now has 11 pick 6's in his career -- a record for a player's 1st 3 seasons. That's a huge number, but be honest -- doesn't it seem likes he's had more than that?
He's thrown more pic 6s than he has won games, welcome to the lowly world of a Jag's fan.

Also the INTs that went off of his Rec feet are being counted as Kick Returns :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew Brees

Tom Brady

David Johnson

David Johnson

Jeremy Hill

LeVeon Bell

Julio Jones

Julian Edelman

Michael Thomas

Golden Tate

Golden Tate

Tyreek Hill

Martellus Bennett

Vernon Davis

Stephen Gostkowski

Wil Lutz

New England Patriots

Denver Broncos
Brees LU 131.44 - 16.2 from Brees/Thomas stack was gross, and this total didn't cut it on a high scoring day.  Hit a middle where I cashed my 50/50s and BIG 2x, but missed on smaller 2xs and up. 

Brady LU 148.56- cashed 2x, 3x, 5x and 75% of my 100 mans. 

EDIT:

As I've started to diversify the types of contests I play I'm more conscious of cash lines across them.  Is there anyway to programmatically identify last winning entry, or does it have to be done manually?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Won all my cash 50/50 and lost all gpp unless Luck/Moncrief put up 50+ and are low owned.

Would have come out ahead if I stuck to $1 gpp but entered a Brees led $5 to finish the week down 20 cents. 

Bummer, I enjoy reading your insights and discussions.

kaep sank half my cash lineups.  did very well in gpps thanks to a bunch of dj/howard/ladarius green lineups.  dumb luck ftw!

Good effort, but you didn't win this time.

Get back in the game and enter another contest from the lobby.

Sorry to hear this.

Good effort, but you didn't win this time.

Get back in the game and enter another contest from the lobby.

Sorry to hear this.
Not a bad thing, like I said I managed win on the year and to 4x my $ on the year still, and won enough to get my son a good surprise gift.  I was up more a few weeks ago, but had 3 bad weeks in a row so I told myself at the start of last week that I will take X amount out and play with the rest.  Just so happens I ended up losing all but $2 of what I left in this week.  The 4 stud/cheap WRs approach didn't help me out. 

I still have enough between that $2 and my FD points to enter a handful of $1gpps, but won't spend too much time on it. 

btw if you didnt get that joke, thats a good thing.  notice how i picked up on it immediately :/
LOL, it almost as bad as

You’re the only fan who joined your 100-Player Contest ($25 - Top 12 Win) contest before game time (entry S1102762101). You can't "duel" without an opponent. That means this contest won't run. Your $25 has been refunded.

Annoying, we know. So here's a few tips to make sure you get to play as planned next time...

1. Look for existing contests that are almost full. Then grab one of the last few (or very last) spots.
2. Put the word out early. And invite more friends than you need to fill a contest.
3. Choose smaller contests - the less spots available, the more likely it will fill.

Ready to play? Here’s a full list of upcoming FanDuel contests:
https://www.fanduel.com/

Thanks,
Your FanDuel Staff.

Megla said:
LOL, it almost as bad as

You’re the only fan who joined your 100-Player Contest ($25 - Top 12 Win) contest before game time (entry S1102762101). You can't "duel" without an opponent. That means this contest won't run. Your $25 has been refunded.

Annoying, we know. So here's a few tips to make sure you get to play as planned next time...

1. Look for existing contests that are almost full. Then grab one of the last few (or very last) spots.
2. Put the word out early. And invite more friends than you need to fill a contest.
3. Choose smaller contests - the less spots available, the more likely it will fill.

Ready to play? Here’s a full list of upcoming FanDuel contests:
https://www.fanduel.com/

Thanks,
Your FanDuel Staff.

I can't think of a contest I want to play less than a $25 100 man haha

I rather enjoy them and try to play a few each Sunday
I have been working 100 mans into my contest selection, maybe 5-10% of my exposure.  But with the amount of $1, $2 and $5 100 mans that are available on the main slate it would take me playing a lot of money to be wanting to enter a 100 man at $25.  

Won all my cash 50/50 and lost all gpp unless Luck/Moncrief put up 50+ and are low owned.

Would have come out ahead if I stuck to $1 gpp but entered a Brees led $5 to finish the week down 20 cents. 
was actually luck/Hilton I had left- each was 1.5% owned and I crossed the cash line by .6 and finish the week up $1.80.

Raging weasel said:
was actually luck/Hilton I had left- each was 1.5% owned and I crossed the cash line by .6 and finish the week up $1.80.
Nice!  I also embraced the injury risk and locked up Luck / Hilton on the THU-MON slate at low ownership.

3.2% and 5.1% respectively, in $2 Quintuple Up

2.2% and 2.3% in $1 mini-squib

Users who are viewing this thread