What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to Start? Carr, Stafford, or Kaep? (1 Viewer)

PainGain

Footballguy
Our playoffs start this week and Ive been holding onto Stafford for this matchup specifically...but now am wondering.  Who should I start?

Derek Carr VS Bills
Stafford @ Saints
Kaepernick @ Bears

Thanks!!  

This is the fight at the OK Corral. They are going to be gunslinging it all day in NO. I would start Stafford. If not, it would be Carr.

These guys are all about equal to me. I like Stafford's matchup the most, so i guess I lean that direction.

Not so fast my friends,not knowing your scoring system causes me to pause and think about this.

Colin is,and will,pile up numbers in the running game,if you award QB's for rushing yards I give the edge to him.

The Bears D is worse than The Saints,he'll get decent passing yards,very good rushing yards,and a few TD's.

Thanks for the responses.   They all do feel close.  we award a point per 25 yards passing and a point for 10 yards rush/receiving for all players and 6 points for all TDs.

Even though each round of our playoffs are 2 weeks long, it's still a tough decision.  I almost feel Kaepernick is the right choice, with the matchup and his playing for his reputation/future.  But, I would hate for it to be that schmuck to be the cause of my downfall if he choked! :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread