What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hi Sig,

12 team, non-PPR:

Cam, Eli or Jameis?

Fiedorowicz, Ladarius, Kendricks?

Need 3 of these: Hill, J Stew, R Kelley, Gore.  

Thanks!

0.5 PPR, 12-team league - have to win to make playoffs. 

2 Questions:

For RB: Lamar Miller, Jonathan Stewart, or Tevin Coleman? (Other RBs are Booker and Ajayi - plan to play them)

For WR: Tyrell Williams (if he plays), Donte Montcrief, or Brandin Cooks? (Other WR is Amari) I'm nervous about Cooks.

Reed owner.  I need to pick up a replacement/insurance player for the stretch run.  STD Scoring.

1) Do I pick up Vernon Davis or Vance McDonald?

2) Who do I drop?

RBs: Elliot, Jennings, Dixon, Dion Lewis, Bilal Powell, Matt Asiata

WRs: MThomas, DJax, Sammy Watkins, Sterling Shepherd, AJG, Alshon, Marvin Jones

0.5 PPR.

Need 2 from this group.. Let me know if you agree with which way I'm leaning. I've bolded the one's I'm leaning towards:

* M. Ingram vs DET -- Toe injury now, but back to practice Friday. However, Ingram was noncomittal when asked if he would play. He's been on fire. Last thing I want to do is get a goose egg in a lose and go home game.

* D. Booker @JAX -- P. Lynch now starting at QB. JAX tough against the run. If Not for McCoy breaking one last week he was shut down last week. Originally thought Booker was a safe volume play now not so sure.

* T. Hightower vs DET -- Solid even with Ingram in lineup. If Ingram out I'd think he'd jump into my starting lineup.

* D. Lewis vs LA -- Gronk now out. They need this guy now. LA gave up all kinds of big plays to RBs last week.

* K. Dixon vs MIA -- Still splitting with West but it's trending well for Dixon. Could see it go more 60/40 in his favor in a key matchup BALT needs to win.

So, leaning towards Ingram and Booker assuming Ingram healthy. That said, Ingram's "we'll see" on Friday and P. Lynch have me considering Dixon and Hightower.

Agree with where I'm leaning? Or would you swap one of Hightower, Dixon?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
0.5 PPR.

Assume J. Reed is active at TE on Sunday.

* J. Reed @AZ -- Tough matchup, he's clearly banged up but could shoot it up. I fear that he either leaves the game early or acts as a decoy.

or 

* V. McDonald @CHI -- Chicago has been giving out TDs to TEs lately and Kaep likes him with 8 targets last week. 

Go with McDonald even if Reed is active? Or stick with Reed?

Thanks

Top o the morning Bloom!

Need insurance in case TyWilly can't go. 

PPR- for my WR3--- 

Have DGB but I could pick up Gabriel, MWilson, Mitchell or Enunwa?

Saw your rankings with DGB at 23 but does this change if Matthews and Agholor are both active and take a few targets away, maybe they try to get Ertz more involved after his dud last week?

Also, in standard---

With Gronk and Reed (most likely) out, start VDavis (Mathieu most likely out), Bennett or Gates?

muchas gracias you are a gentleman and a scholar

Hi Sig,

1. In PPR, I need 1 WR and 2 RB/WR flex from: 

- Demaryius
- Kelvin
- Watkins
- Ware
- Booker
- Lamar (worried about ankle tweak)
- Dion Lewis

2. In a league where we get 2 points per sack/turnover, which D should I roll with:

- Packers
- Chargers

3. Drop Watkins for Hightower in PPR?

Thanks!

DR

Hi Sig --  I'm in and the playoffs run weeks 14-16.  I'm the underdog.  Below are my roster and available WW players.. Are there any home run swings you would take?  Who would you drop?

TD-Only Scoring:

QB -- Newton

RB -- David Johnson, Mathews, Henry, Kelley, Booker, Lewis

WR -- Watkins, Moncrief, Hilton, Fitz, Pryor

TE -- Ebron, Henry

K -- Hauschka

D -- KC

Available on wire: Kaepernick, Manning, T Taylor, Ellington, Damien Williams, Collins, Burkhead, Richard, J Williams, Gabriel, Mitchell, Snead, Lockett, Parker, C Coleman, L Green, McDonald, Lambo, Crosby.

TIA.

Thanks Sig,FPC scoring:

Need one of the following:

H.Henry vs TB

V.Cruz @ Pitt

C.West @ Atl

And FOUR of the following:

M.Mitchell vs L.A.

M.Ingram vs Det

L.Murray vs Buff

S.Ware @ Atl

T.Coleman vs K.C.

T.Hightower vs Det

Sig, thx again for doing this. I'm in a STANDARD league and have to make some tough decisions.

1) Brees or Rodgers?

2) I need to flex ONE of these three: Malcolm Mitchell, Kelvin Benjamin, or Marquise Wilson

3) At TE, do I start Jared Cook over an injured Bennett? I'm assuming Gronk is out. 

Hey Sig, standard scoring but I have a WR dilemma. 2 from Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs and Sammy Watkins. im set at RB Bell, Ware and Blount, but need a win to "get in". do I go the rankers (Thomas and Diggs) or swing for the fences with Sammy?

Need to pick 3 (PPR) : Lewis, Rawls, Cobb, Hopkins, Wilson (CHI).  I also have Parker, but I'm assuming he's out this week.

Also, are you playing Gronk this week if he's active?  Can't afford a 0 again, first week of my playoffs.

Thanks as always Sig!

Hey Sig, thanks again.

Need 2 flex .5 ppr - Miller, Martin, Rawls, T. Hill

Need 1 flex standard - Watkins, D. Lewis, T. West

Need 2 WR standard w/ bonus for yardage thresholds - Inman, Gabriel, Mitchell, DGB, Ginn

Hey Sig, 

Need some rb and te help in ten team standard. 

If Reed can't go, Bennet, Vance McDonald, Gresham or Vernon Davis? 

Also, Ive got a lot of Rbs to choose from. Need two and a flex from Dixon, high tower, Smallwood, west, Rawls, Dion Lewis and Rob Kelley? 

Thanks! 

Speculative RB pickup question - all are available in my 10 Team PPR RB/WR Flex league.  Ranks seem to show Coleman.  Agree?  Who to depart with? I'm making the playoffs regardless of this week.

Available:  Coleman, C. West, Henry, Morris, Gillisly, Ellington, Dixon

My Team:

Luck, Winston

Miller, Forte, Ingram, Hightower

Julio, Dez, Landry, Baldwin, Michael Thomas, Rishard Matthews

Bennett, Green

Broncos

Matt Bryant

Is the answer Rishard Matthews because he's on bye and maybe I can get him back next week if needed???  OR do I stand pat?  Bila Powell is not available FYI.

Hey Sig,

In 0.5 PPR league I need to pick 2 (1WR and 1 FLEX)

Randall Cobb, Malcolm Mitchell, Marquess Wilson, and Tim Hightower

Thanks!

I am so scared.. last week I just needed 6 points to get into the playoffs and Smallwood blew it. I still have an outside chance of making it, as long as all the chips fall the right way. But if this is the end, thanks for all your help on here and on twitter (romellebradford), I know I be nagging you sometimes lol but I appreciate your help. We do highest score and I don't think anyone will top the 201 points so you helped me win $100 with my lineup that week. 

Alright.. which 2 to start at RB;

Elliot vs MIN

Booker vs JAX

Starks vs HOU 

Lewis vs LA 

Smallwood vs CIN

Which 3 to start at WR;

DT vs JAX 

Williams vs TB

Moncrief vs NYJ

Robinson vs DEN

Gabriel vs KC 

Mitchell vs LA

Which TE to start;

Ebron vs NO or Gates vs TB (as of today Davis is available in my league in case Reed doesn't play)

Hey Bloom,

lota of decisions to make this week and complicated by Thursday night action.

.5ppr, 12 team league, bonus points for long td

WRs: need 2, Thomas, Dez, Diggs

RBs: need 2, Hyde, Ware, Booker, Dixon. 

TEs: need 1, Graham and Gronk

Also need a flex out of all of the above players

gotta start Thomas so I'm deciding between dez and diggs at WR2. Thinking I'll decide between Gronk or booker in the flex on Sunday. Or would u play one of the WRs in the flex tonight?

do u agree Thomas is a must start?  Hyde and ware over booker?

thanks!

Hey Sig,

0.5-PPR Flex: Riddick (@NO) or Watkins (@OAK)?

Also, for next 2 weeks, what's the best ROS D/ST (lose 5 pts if 31+ points allowed):

CIN (PHI, @CLE), HOU (@GB, @IND), JAX (DEN, MIN) or OAK (BUF, @KC)?  Thanks!!  

.5 PPR with 1 for 20 yards receiving (rushing is standard)

Pick 3 for the highest floor: Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin, Jonathan Stewart, Tevin Coleman, and Sammy Watkins

Thanks!

Two questions. 1 pt ppr. With Gronk out now and Reed probably being a scratch would you go with Vernon Davis or Ebron and what 2 would you flex? Tyrell Williams, Mitchell, Inman, Landry, Kelley, Rawls, Hightower. Leaning towards Ebron but his goose egg last week scares me and for the flex- Mitchell and either Inman or Williams depending on health reports on Williams pre-game. Thoughts Sig?

Sig, TD heavy league. Gotta have two of these WR's come through this week and also ROS: Hilton, Moncrief, Cooper, Crabtree, Ty Williams, Sanders, Marshall, Watkins. Ty Hill, and now add M Mitchell to the mix without The Gronk in the lineup? Cheers

Sig,

I'm in a  win and in situation in a non-ppr. Have to rub sticks together and put some starters out there.

Must start 2 RBs: Fat Rob Kelley, Booker, Starks, Deion Lewis, Tevin Coleman?

I can start a third RB in flex or Marvin Jones Jr instead?

Finally, Ertz or Vance MacDonald at TE?

Thanks for all you do.

std scoring 4pt passing td league, 0.5ppr

Q1:   pick 1: kap @ bear; cousins @ cardinal, or Winston @ SD

Q2:  most ranks say start gurley and booker but should i start tevin coleman over gurley?  Gurley seems destined for 8-12 points each week, coleman has such a low floor and high ceiling

Hey Bloom...it's crunch time to make the playoffs.

Std league. 

Need 1 from:

Eifert vs Philly (Philly top 5 vs TE)

Matthews @ Cincy (ankle injury but is saying he's going to play)

S. Smith vs Mia (Is he hurt? didn't look good LW)

Inman vs TB (Williams is banged up and seems to be good for 4-6 catches/Great M/U)

Do you think TY Hilton plays on MNF? if not I would need another from the list above.

Thanks again for doing this every week!

Hey Bloom,

I have DJ and Booker has my RBs.

Cobb, Baldwin, and Hilton as my WRs.

Who should I flex. Options are T. Coleman, Rawls, D. Lewis, Dixon, Gabriel, Boyd, Mitchell.

PPR league.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Bloom

0.5pt PPR League

WR:
Need to pick 1 from this group:  Quincy Enunwa, Marvin Jones or Sterling Shepard

Flex:
Hightower, Smallwood or one of the WRs above

Currently have Enunwa and Hightower plugged in

Superflex 0.5PPR.  I can start a 2nd QB (Barkley) or a 4th WR/TE

My WR/TE options are: Adams, Hilton, Tyrell Williams, Watkins, Austin, Ginn, Lee, Pitta, V McDonald

So basically, is Barkley a better start than the 4th guy from that group? Having Hilton, Williams, Watkins AND Austin all "questionable" makes this a tougher question than it might be otherwise. I'm leaning towards Barkley for the higher floor, based on the injuries.

Thanks.

It's been a roller coaster year for fantasy football! In one league I started off 1-4, but kept at it, and turned the ship around winning 7 in a row. My other league hasn't been as fortunate. I am 6-6 and need a win this week to make the playoff's!

Unfortunately I had Dan Bailey, and my opponent has J.McKinnon, so I'm already behind this week. Additionally my opponent has a strong team, so leaning toward a higher ceiling than floor play.

Which two do I start? (2 flex spots in 0.5 PPR)

• K.Dixon
  • D.Inman (I have Ty.Williams as my WR2)
  • M.Wilson
  • W.Smallwood
Thank you, for all the help this year!

PPR, thinking that if Tyrell is out, Inman is the play at flex.  If he's in, then Ware.  Other flex options are Allen Robinson and Kenny Britt, both with crappy matchups.

What do you think?

12tm lg, Been stashing upside play but need to DROP one:

vernon davis (I have Bennett)

malcolm mitchell

Kap(I have stafford)

gilislee (I have McCoy) 

alf (I do not have zeke)

thanks.. 

Hey Sig, I need to start 2 of the following in a PPR league:

Gurley  @ NE

Ajayi  @ BAL

Jeremy Hill  vs PHI

Randall Cobb vs HOU

Hey Sig,

What's up?

1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, RB/WR flex, standard

Who at QB? Cousins, Stafford, Kaepernick

Who at WR? D. Adams, Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Malcolm Mitchell

RB: D. Booker, D. Freeman, C. Hyde, L. Bell, Dion Lewis

Flex out of these ten? 

D/ST Philly or NE? 

Thanks in advance for your time 

-RA

ppr-

pick 2 to flex (max 1 RB):

Ajayi, Dion Lewis, Enunwa, Marquese Wilson, Cam Brate

thanks

Mr. Bloom, how goes it sir?

In my one standard league we do quarterly Add/Drops through the season instead of weekly WW.  Tonight is our last chance to Add/Drop players.  I have a pretty strong WR core but could use another strong WR for more depth.  The wideouts currently out there are Marqise Lee, Malcolm Mitchell, Marquess Wilson, Taylor Gabriel, Ted Ginn Jr, etc.  With Gronk probably out for the rest of the fantasy season, Black Unicorn gimpy with a high ankle sprain, would you take Mitchell before any of those wideouts I just rattles off?  Thanks as always!

Do or Die for me this week! do any changes jump out at you? standard league

RB Bell

RB Howard

WR Beckham

WR Michael Thomas

Flex Cooks

Bench:  RBs'  Booker, dion lewis, Lamar Miller

Bench WR's Marvin Jones

Thanks!!

Hi Sig,

Just lost Reed in my start 2 TE non ppr league.

My other TE is Graham.

Should I start Gresham vs Skins or Josh Hill vs Lions?

Thanks for an amazing season

Hi Sig,

Need to start 3 of the following:

Forte, Kelley, Jennings, Landry, Crabtree

at least 1 of the 3 needs to be Landry or Crabtree

thanks for the help!

Siggy Smalls! Win or go home for me, need this!

Standard pick one Rob Kelly, Watkins or Moncrief (I have TY in there now and Moncrief could be MNF insurance if you think TY might not go, leaning Moncrief though and hope both show up)

Muchisimo gracias!!

PPR, 10 yds rush pp, 15 yds rec pp - can start 2 RB + 2 WR or 1 RB + 3 WR. So, pick 4:

Forte, Ingram, Booker, Rawls, Cooper, Fitzgerald, Hopkins, Tyrell Williams, A. Robinson

Hey Bloom, STD league need to sit 1 RB out of:  LMiller, Ware, LMurray and Riddick

Also can only start 3 WRs:

Tyrell, Moncreif, Tyrell, DT, Malcolm Mitchell, Gabriel

Need 1 TE:

Gates or Brate

Thanks Bloom, fighting for the last playoff spot!!!!

Bloom!

Need 2 WR: Brandon Marshall, Michael Thomas, Jarvis Landry, Tyler Boyd, Malcolm Mitchell.

I have no hedge for Marshall on Monday, but you may think the injury is no concern.

Also - Dixon, Dion Lewis, Booker, or one of the WR you didn't pick above at Flex?

Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread