What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 LBs for week 13 (1 Viewer)

umjaker

Footballguy
I did a twitter poll for these four LBs:

DeVondre Campbell 0%
Darron Lee 26%
Donta Hightower 26%
JaDaveon Clowney 48%

Right now I am sticking with Lee and Hightower, I also have Cushing and DeAndre Levy who is going to sit again this week, I am already starting Von Miller and Kiko Alonso, I just have a hard time believing Clowney is going to get to Rodgers after he couldn't get to Rivers last week at home, and the Packers O line did not give up a sack against the Eagles

Depends on the scoring system.  In a big play league Clowney is interesting.   Remember, Rodgers has a bad hammie so may not be so mobile this week.  I agree with Lee vs Indy on Monday night and the scoring system would dictate Hightower or Clowney for me.

I don't trust Hightower to post much on a week-to-week basis, and could see LA struggle to sustain drives, leading to limited opportunity for Hightower.  I can see fading him, but not sure Clowney's matchup is the one I'd do it for.  I might be the lone dissent and go Campbell with Lee.

Users who are viewing this thread