What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

which linebacker for Week 15 (1 Viewer)

Grizzlie Adams

Footballguy
In a 3:1 sack-to-tackle ratio format, who's the better play among Kiko Alonso, Vontaze Burfict, Jamie Collins, Telvin Smith, Korey Toomer, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Posluszny, Tahir Whitehead, Deion Jones, Malcolm Smith and Dont'a Hightower? (Again with Week 15 in mind.) Whitehead, Smith and Hightower have would appear to be promising matchups but what say you?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many do you need to play?  Do you need a high floor (think you should win) or a high ceiling (need everything to go right to win)?  Those are important questions to choose who I would select. 

Need one – relatively shallow league. And my team will likely be favored, although not by all that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
If all you need is a comfortable floor, look for someone playîng in one of the increasingly rare stadiums where a full tackle (plus possible assit) is awarded on most plays, rather than the new trend of giving two assists out unless the tackle was distinctly committed by an isolated individual...best way to cement a 4-5 tackle minimum, all else being comparable.

Guys like Hightower and even DJones have had their weekly output gutted at times by their home stat crews.

Aside from that, on talent+matchup I think I go Burfict or Telvin.

Need one – relatively shallow league. And my team will likely be favored, although not by all that much.
Based on that I would go with Burfict as his floor is relatively high.  His big concern is injury or stupidity and getting tossed out of the game.  Barring that he should put up a solid floor.

Don't play Jamie Collins...he is on bye

Burfict on the road against the Steelers who likely will be dominating time of possession

Users who are viewing this thread