What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 injuries (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
Post observations, reports, analysis, rumors, or short stories about injuries that occur during the Week 13 games.

Julio limped off on Freeman TD and was not in on the 2 pt convertion attempt. Replay looked like his foot when blocking near the line

Anyone see what happened here:

(9:25) (Shotgun) C.Wentz pass incomplete short right to D.Green-Beckham (V.Burfict). CIN-V.Burfict was injured during the play. PHI-D.Green-Beckham was injured during the play.

Anyone see what happened here:

(9:25) (Shotgun) C.Wentz pass incomplete short right to D.Green-Beckham (V.Burfict). CIN-V.Burfict was injured during the play. PHI-D.Green-Beckham was injured during the play.
DGB took a hard hit to the arm-shoulder area. Went to the locker room. Burfict came back after 1play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just led a 98 yard drive and threw a beautiful TD in the snow. 

Man I hate the Packers. 
As a Titan fan I'm rooting for them hard today. 

But I was in Nashville for that ### whipping a couple weeks ago!

J.Winston pass short middle to C.Shorts to TB 40 for 14 yards (J.Addae). TB-C.Shorts was injured during the play.

game tracker has been stuck on this for awhile. Serious?

Injury update: Bucs wide receiver Adam Humphries is being evaluated for a concussion and has been taken to the locker room. That leaves three healthy wide receivers: Mike Evans, Russell Shepard and Freddie Martino.

He got rolled up in a pile.  Limped off on 4th down.  Was back out for one play the next series then Quizz came in.  who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread