What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading Eifert for Wr, pick one. Will help you (1 Viewer)

Matozzo

Footballguy
Standard scoring , non ppr, non keeper. Trade deadline here and just trying to win the make playoffs. 7-5 but potentially can get knocked out. If I win I am in. If I lose and one of three other teams lose, I am in. Odds are with me

i have Graham and Eifert and have the opportunity to obtain either Baldwin or Hilton 

do I stick with what I have or make a move. On the one hand I am all in this week. However, I get Pryor back next week and Eifert has Cleveland on the schedule. 

baldwin v carolina

hilton at jets 

I know hilton is hurt but I also have moncrief to back him up

starting lineup today

brady

elliott, bell, hyde

moncrief, wilson

graham

santos

baltimore

bench

luck

Dixon, t Coleman, 

d thomas, Boyd , pryor

eifert, L Green

I would deal Eifert for either Baldwin or Hilton (if you feel he will help your team), especially if you are not starting Eifert.

I'd see if you can package Eifert or Graham (neither have great playoff schedules, I had both and traded away Eifert) and one of Dixon, Coleman, Thomas, or Pryor for a top end WR.

If your only option is Eifert for Hilton or Baldwin I'd either stay pat or go with whichever WR has the better playoff schedule.  

Users who are viewing this thread