What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Note on car says "Your wife is cheating on you." (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
What do you do?

(assume the note was left on your car and you have no idea who left it).

(No, this didn't happen to me).

Write back, "I know who you are" on the same paper and place it back on your car each night.  Meanwhile, deploy a surveillance team to record and apprehend whoever checks out the newly modified note.  

Check for cameras in the 'hood that may have caught the perp.  Show note to the wife.  Regardless of answer, wear condom for the next few weeks at least.  

send her flowers anonymously, no name on the card. 

If she doesn't thank you, then she's a filthy, lying cheating whore and you have a free pass to sleep with her sister.

If she doesn't thank you, then she's a filthy, lying cheating whore and you have a free pass to sleep with her sister.
This

My car, and my wife's car, are among the most common cars on our roads.  I see a handful every time I go anywhere.  Chances are really good this is not meant for me. 

Is this chick on birth control prescribed by her psychiatrist?

if so that would be suspect numero uno

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is a nice Friday thread.  What's the the birds?  I'm having openloads PTSD now.

glvsav37 said:

This is interesting 

Users who are viewing this thread