What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calling all milk drinkers! (1 Viewer)

What %?

• Skim

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • 1%

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • 2%

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Whole

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters

ShamrockPride

Footballguy
I just tried pea milk for the first time a few days ago (I'll stick to the cow stuff), and had me thinking what everyone else here is drinking...

Don't touch the stuff. Well except in an occasional bowl of cereal, in a latte, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put some plant/nut based stuff in my coffee sometimes.

Use the cow stuff for cooking.

Dont drink any of it straight up

Raw milk is where it's at for drinking...with an ice cube or 3, want that ish cold!

Can't be milk if it doesn't come from a teat, either.  It's just juice or oil, otherwise

Cashew Milk for the win.  The chocolate variety is damn tasty.   Not a fan of soy or almond on their own.  Stopped drinking normal milk b/c I'm not a fan of the bloated look.    

The only thing wrong with almond milk, etc., is the name. It's not milk.

Types of milk include: cow's milk, goat milk, human breast milk, horse milk, and sheep's milk.

Things that aren't milk include: stuff made from almonds, cashews, soy, hemp, coconut, pea, or rice.

I only drink milk from cows, but I'll drink any of the %, skim through whole.

I won't drink buttermilk, though. That ####'s nasty.

I've tried almond milk before. I swear I could feel grains of ground up almonds. It wasn't right. And I tried that Fairlife milk from Coca-Cola. That stuff is very chalky.

Mostly fat free (is that "skim") milk for me, but sometimes almond or soy "milk".  We always have both in the fridge.  My kids and wife mostly drink the plant-based stuff.

I don't drink much milk, unless I'm having some PB&J. Whole milk from the cow.

Everything in moderation.

Skim, but I never have a glass as-is, need Hershey's syrup or Ovaltine or something. I don't really care for the taste of milk. Most of my milk intake comes via cold cereal.

The thought of drinking plant-based milk makes me gag.

Fat Free cow milk for me. But sometimes I enjoy sweetened soy milk, it tastes like the sugary cereal milk.

Grew up on whole. Parents insisted it was only bought from "Highs". :mellow:

I can drink it all except skim. Usually go for 2% if given all options. 

I was a lifelong milk drinker and really enjoyed it. But a couple of years ago a large study came out correlating increased mortality with drinking milk and I went cold turkey and haven't had it since.

I was a lifelong milk drinker and really enjoyed it. But a couple of years ago a large study came out correlating increased mortality with drinking milk and I went cold turkey and haven't had it since.
I doubt the study was legit 

Users who are viewing this thread