What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Now HERE is the Perfect 10 (1 Viewer)

8.5 - Little more cute than hot, but a good bunch of both.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's a real life / without makeup touchup and angles to be a 7.5-8  Which is pretty high praise mind you, but is what it is. 

Super hot girl no doubt but not a ten.  She has a gap between her two front teeth and her nose is slightly big and wide for her face.  #### could be slightly larger for my taste and that mole on her face does nothing for me.

I'd rate her a 9 and my above comments should be taking with a grain of salt as they are slight defects but you asked

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

8.5 - Little more cute than hot, but a good bunch of both.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's a real life / without makeup touchup and angles to be a 7.5-8  Which is pretty high praise mind you, but is what it is. 
Sorry, but  :lmao:

Hey, we were asked to find fault, and "fault" I did find.  Girls mad hot, but let's not throw around 10's like they don't represent hotter than just really hot, especially a "cute" hot.  

Hey, we were asked to find fault, and "fault" I did find.  Girls mad hot, but let's not throw around 10's like they don't represent hotter than just really hot, especially a "cute" hot.  
A 7.5 somehow creeped into your post. 7.5.

:lmao:

Geez, if her butt is any flatter you could play the great sport of chess on it.

2/10 Would not bang.

She's a woman and, therefore, won't have a proper answer to "what/where do you want to eat?": -0.25 point

She was not and has not been in my bed: -1 point

Total = 8.75, would not kick out of bed (were she there)

She's a bit manish, has a piece of dirt on her face, and a gap tooth when not airbrushed.  And you can see her ribs.  I live in Cranston.  She's an 8.

Super hot girl no doubt but not a ten.  She has a gap between her two front teeth and her nose is slightly big and wide for her face.  #### could be slightly larger for my taste and that mole on her face does nothing for me.

I'd rate her a 9 and my above comments should be taking with a grain of salt as they are slight defects but you asked
Best avatar on FBG

Users who are viewing this thread