What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Trading fumbles...bad exchange with Rodgers and the C at ththe goal line.  Crap
yea that sucked. I'm encouraged that Houston seems to be without its star player on offense... but that doesn't mean the Packers can't make his backup look like a pro bowler 

yea that sucked. I'm encouraged that Houston seems to be without its star player on offense... but that doesn't mean the Packers can't make his backup look like a pro bowler 
Especially if Guion can't figure out how to stay onside 

Stuck watching a lot of Packers games this year.  :sleep:

While the snow is nice neither team is doing much that inspires.

And then we try the same outside run on 3rd and 1 that didn't work last drive.

as good of agame asMcCarthy called last week...been weak today.

Michael converts on 4th and short.

He had a nice run on 1st down but then needed 3 carries to get the 1st down in short yardage.

He looks better than Starks anyways.

Cobb with the snow angel.

of course I started Adams this week in a must win situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been watching the Broncos and looking at the boxscore here - nice work Texans working in your #1 receiver into the play mix against this tough GB defense.

I've been playing this game of fantasy since 1984 and having Hopkins this year may be one of the most frustrating ownership experiences I remember.

Been watching the Broncos and looking at the boxscore here - nice work Texans working in your #1 receiver into the play mix against this tough GB defense.

I've been playing this game of fantasy since 1984 and having Hopkins this year may be one of the most frustrating ownership experiences I remember.
Ive seen several articles that say Hopkins hates Osweiler.  I can see why

Just curious if Lamar is playing? Looking forward to some HB Dive plays called if he can handle it. 

I know these coaches are a lot smarter than me, but why does Houston never run Miller to the outside?  Every run is up the gut, rinse, repeat.

with CGI stuff the Packers green jerseys keep disappearing on the screen.

or are they even there to begin with? one could debate this

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread