What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

wow, this looks like it could be ugly, hoping they shake it off

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, well for everyone who says Eagles complain about penalties, that one against Burkhead was baaaaaddd. Much easier to accept crappy officiating when you are on the receiving end of it.

Now i understand why Packers and Cowboys fans always think officiating is fine

i've never bought into Ertz either. laugh every year when they say this is his breakout year

and yeah, i want a CB with the 1st round pick

:tfp:

let's hope Lane Johnson can get some self-control and we get some depth from free agency on the OL

CBs are good at running alongside the Bengals WRs, maybe that is something? can't defend or tackle, but they can keep up with them like a track meet race

All out on Ertz from here on out. If you cant do squat against the worst team in the league defending the tight end position in a hole early with your top WR option out then you officially suck juevos. 

All out on Ertz from here on out. If you cant do squat against the worst team in the league defending the tight end position in a hole early with your top WR option out then you officially suck juevos. 
welcome to the club. Most Eagles fans have been here for a long time

The D is trying to out-Burfict Burfict.
yeah i was thinking the refs were too hard on the Eagles last game against the Packers, but it might be a lot of undisciplined play, especially on these 3rd downs.

ETA: these refs are being a bunch of pansies though too

The Bengals just remembered that they suck at covering TEs.

i hate the helmet-to-helmet calls. I am about 6 minutes behind (9:44 of the game) and Smallwood gets absolutely drilled in the head on a run. Yet no mention of it. I understand it may have been harder to call because he was so low, but it's kind of nutty how sometimes it just isn't called

So this is what it's like watching a relatively boring game where you know your team is gonna win...

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread