What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Baltimore (1 Viewer)

Kiki Alonso/zoo has tackled two guys on 2 plays and helped aid in another 10 yards as he threw the guys forward when he tackled them...

Steve Smith and Mike Wallace getting nice first drive courtesy catches to get them involved. Nice opening drive by Ravens...SF ran thru Miami defense opening drive last week.

Slot and LB-Jenkins out...Ravens just working the slot and middle of field all the way down. All TEs rostered have a catch by them, Pitta Scores

14-0 Ravens

Ajayi big hole and the handoff was close to the OL...former guy from Alabama plays Center today, huge block to open the hole for Ajayi who took it from there getting to the second level.

GO Miami! They must get some points and then their defense needs to show a pulse

Baltimore has almost 18 minutes in the first half.

Flacco has completed 27 passes, Tannehill has only attempted 14 passes. 

As a Ravens fan, I get annoyed that they don't try to run the ball enough. But if Miami keeps playing the same D in the 2nd half, I wouldn't blame Baltimore a bit if they kept attacking the middle 8 yards at a time.

Reshad Jones would help. Miami does have some pretty poor coverage players over the middle without him. I am a bit surprised this problem hasn't really showed up this much before, as Jones has been out for quite awhile now.

Miami really set for criticism moving forward. Hallow wins, this is closer to where they are at in terms of playoff level teams. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from Pittsburgh, Miami didn't play any good teams during the 6 game win streak: Buff, NYJ, LA, SF, SD. The QB position is still a question mark after 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread