What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay at San Diego (1 Viewer)

Did something happen to Gordon on the opening drive?  3 plays for Gordon, then 3 straight for Farrow in the game log.

Did something happen to Gordon on the opening drive?  3 plays for Gordon, then 3 straight for Farrow in the game log.
Not watching the game, but Gordon now has 5 rushed and 4 catches. Tyrrell Williams has no catches; is he playing or a decoy? 

ShamrockPride said:
:sadbanana:  Me sitting here waiting for Ty to do something as my playoff seeding slips
Sharing your pain. 

Hes been $ in the 2nd half this year. At least that's what I've been telling myself. 

The kicker needs to be cut. There are so many better kickers avabilable. He is not and never will be Janokowski. Only similarity is that both went to FSU and won a Natty there.

The pick 6 for Rivers. But not his fault...T Williams was held by Hargreaves, ball bounces off his chest since his hands were pinned. And then picked by David. Of course, no call. 

On another note, Gordon just looks like another back compared to last year. Stronger, breaks through arm tackles, legs dont stop. 

All that nice running...sweet play action. Clean pocket. T Williams shake and bake move on Grimes....and long TD

Users who are viewing this thread