What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What happened to Dont'a Hightower (1 Viewer)

Bappa

Footballguy
Why Dont'a is having such horrible games since last two weeks !!!! ???

Anyone has any idea ??

BB is all over the map with his players, assignments, snap-time and utilization.

He played a 3-3-5 in regards to field time.

At DL Sheard was back and played as much or more snaps as any other DL.  7 players within 10 snaps of ea other.

Hightower played the least of the 3 starting LBs with Van Noy being tops and Shea McLellin second.

:crazy:

Think he got chopped block and was evaluated for a few series, before coming  back in later in the game and make a stat line of 1-1-0

BB is all over the map with his players, assignments, snap-time and utilization.

He played a 3-3-5 in regards to field time.

At DL Sheard was back and played as much or more snaps as any other DL.  7 players within 10 snaps of ea other.

Hightower played the least of the 3 starting LBs with Van Noy being tops and Shea McLellin second.

:crazy:
Is he worth rostering or time to get a better LB ?

I have never been a big Hightower fan and think his name is bigger than his game. But, it depends what type of league you are in, how many LBs you start each week, the other LBs on your roster and the available LBs you can pick up to replace him on your roster? 

As an aside, what happened to Elandon Roberts?! Dude has barely played since the Collins trade and I thought one of the reasons they were comfortable trading him was because Roberts had been impressive. Now he's seeing single figure snaps behind Van Noy and McClellin, with no apparent explanation. As an owner, makes me wonder about his dynasty prospects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bappa said:
He has big games sometimes but is maddeningly inconsistent.  His floor seems reliably lower than comparable options.  I dumped him a while ago in all but the deepest leagues and haven't regretted it.

RushHour said:
As an aside, what happened to Elandon Roberts?! Dude has barely played since the Collins trade and I thought one of the reasons they were comfortable trading him was because Roberts had been impressive. Now he's seeing single figure snaps behind Van Noy and McClellin, with no apparent explanation. As an owner, makes me wonder about his dynasty prospects.
Very true ! I thought Pats were comfortable with Collins coz they had veteran in Dont'a and explosive rookie in Elandon Roberts ! Seems like both of them are just biting the dust ..

Bill Belichick is just awesome !!

Users who are viewing this thread