What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Lakers -5

Also took Lebron over 27.5. His highest scoring road averages are against golden state, chicago, boston, and New York. Lowest is detroit. Well he scored 36 against chicago, 30 against boston, sat out against detroit and now gets New York and it was just announced he will play. Might be doing some cherry picking (not criticizing that). 

UT Arlington +5 (-120 as I bought half a point)

UT arlington is 15-4 ATS in conference play and has won 5 in a row SU. 

Houston -5

Mich St. pk

Considering auburn moneyline. 

Since last season Celtics 17-3 SU and 16-4 ATS with a 14-6 O/U at home versus teams with greater than .620 winning percentage (10-1 O/U when the Celtics were favored and 14-2 O/U when Celtics eclipsed 107 ppg). Lean Celtics + over.. might try to watch the Spurs game instead tho.. Spurs 19-6 O/U as the underdog this season (17-2 O/U on totals of 216+)

Monday Pucks:

Bolts/Yotes FP O1.5 (-160) 2U

Jets/Kings FP O1.5 (-130)

Hawks/Nicks FP O1.5 (-190) 2U

Sharks/Knights FP O1.5 (-180) 2U

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm spending the day in Charles Town Friday and I just wanted to say that you guys in here have great jargon.

I don't know what any of it means but that is balanced out by the way I also don't follow college basketball. It's gonna be great.

I have a +15000 Furyk ticket I'll trade you for it.

That was...........memorable.
Fleetwood and Rham going up in flames at 17 was...... memorable.

Fleetwood is going to put it all together and win a tournament by 10 one of these weekends....... may not be until 2027 but it’s going to happen.

I feel like just because the Spurs game gonna be on ESPN and square money closer to tip off is making the total go up :tinfoilhat: <_<

ChainsawU said:
Since last season Celtics 17-3 SU and 16-4 ATS with a 14-6 O/U at home versus teams with greater than .620 winning percentage (10-1 O/U when the Celtics were favored and 14-2 O/U when Celtics eclipsed 107 ppg). Lean Celtics + over..
I think this is the reason the Celtics line keeps getting stronger: Fading Nuggets in their first road game after playing the previous 3+ games at home SDQL

There he is! Back for the NCAA tournament to make dumb bets, here's the sides I have in so far, fade away:

Louisville -5

Yale +7.5

NMSU +6.5

Murray State +4.5

SMC +5.5

Wofford -3

ODU +13

UVA -23.5

Liberty +7

VCU +1

Tuesday Pucks:

Blues in Regulation (-130)
Stars in Regulation (EV)
Avs/Wild FP U1.5 (-110)

Tuesday Hoops:

Hofstra +9.5
SD State +9.5
Loyola +10.5
CSUN +12.5
Belmont -3 (-120)

Since 2012 both coaches in that game are 0-4 non-conference in March with 8-0 combined to the over, allowing a combined 86±6 ppg. I think Hofstra get 50 in the 2H.

Users who are viewing this thread