What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (9 Viewers)

L2 seasons Suns have played the Jazz six times and scored 88,88,97,97,97,97 points per game. I think the Jazz will be good for 60+ in the 2H. And hold the Suns to around 20 points in the 2Q.

Suns 1H u51 -104

parasaurolophus said:
Speaking of girls...

Placed - 4 Team Parlay To Win $ 112.17

Notre Dame (W) -24 (-115)(281) Michigan State Spartans W @ (282) Notre Dame Fighting Irish W

Baylor (W) -22 (-115)(289) California W @ (290) Baylor Bears W

Gonzaga (W) +8.5 (-115)(295) Gonzaga Bulldogs W @ (296) Oregon State Beavers W

Maryland (W) -5 (-115)(287) UCLA Bruins W @ (288) Maryland Terrapins W
Thanks a lot maryland. 

Only got two left from February. T Tech at 50-1 and LSU at 100-1.
I wish the teams that got eliminated from the tourney would disappear from my bovada open bets list. 

Still have auburn at 100-1, houston at 75-1 and 65-1, purdue at 55-1, and virginia tech at 75-1 on bovada. But of course have to stare at marquette at 100-1, seton hall at 500-1, murray st at 500-1, kansas st at 80-1, maryland at 100-1, xavier at 300-1, and kansas at 60-1. 

Being a marquette homer(wife went there and they are local) of course the Marquette bet was 5 times as much as next closest(auburn) and i think equals the total of all the others. So please just delete it damnnit! 

Have a paper ticket for gonzaga at 8-1 from caesars. 

Also made some ill advised MVP and Cy Young bets last night

most HR - Stanton 9-1

most wins - Verlander 18-1 / Cole 25-1

AL CY - Verlander 15-1 / Cole 18-1

NL CY - Thor 14.5-1 /German Marquez 50-1 / Jameson Taillon 65-1

NL MVP - Yellich 20-1 / Rizzo 30-1

I think 1H goes way over in Orlando
followed by a 2H that goes way under

I think Portland will be good for 55+ in the 1H
and both teams score 111+ full game
I think Nets have to keep it within 2 at the half to cover full game

When the Jazz win as the fave .... league-best ATS
I think the Jazz will be good for 60+ in the 2H
And hold the Suns to around 20 points in the 2Q
✔️

Suns dude was hot from 3 to start the game. They put up 11 quick. Subsequently, in live betting, the 1Q and 1H got more expensive to bet the under. Book telegraphed it

Nets visiting Oregon toward the end of a long roadie. I think Portland will be good for 55+ in the 1H and both teams score 111+ full game. I think Nets have to keep it within 2 at the half to cover full game. I think 1H goes way over in Orlando followed by a 2H that goes way under..

Magic/Sixers 1H o112 +106
Trail Blazers 1st Half o56 -110
Nets/Trail Blazers o223½ -101
All of these were good and none of these were bad

All of these were good and none of these were bad
all it took was a slate of mundane, under-the-radar contests for me to bring it. like one of those days where all they offer is CFL. plus I been strong since Saturday - just good at life. it's the spring time bro. a beautiful season for sun worship; a season of resurrection, so to speak, as the Sun returns to us from it's winter vacation. I feel it in my bones and my blood, ever since Saturday. by Sunday I could smell it in the air, and then yesterday just manifested everywhere; mind, body, and spirit. fitbit even told me I slept the deepest sleep I ever slept last night.

Never comforting when you need a guy to make a couple free throws and you see him standing 9 inches back from the line. Almost always means it is a bad free throw shooter that keeps trying different things to fix it. 

Yes. Two bricks followed. 

During the L4 seasons when Wizards are in a losing streak of 3+ games the total has gone 19-7 to the over.

• 19-2 when they allow 99+ points
  • 16-3 in the games played December thru April
  • 14-2 against teams that allow more than 101 avg ppg

ChainsawU said:
@got_nugs they doing the battle of Florida in Miami NBA today huh
Yeah man, retiring Boshs jersey.  He's Mrs Nugs favorite NBA player, I'm a big fan of his too.

Too bad he didn't play tonight, Heaters could have used a rebound or two.

If I was the opposing team and saw Dirk Nowitzki on the court it'd be like chumming the waters for me. Out there limping around  <_<

Season long batting avg props...if betts is 300...and he bats 750 for the 1st week and tears an ACL is that a win for the over?

It doesn't indicate amount of ab needed.

I've got 2 futures bets I like in Baseball.

Eloy Jimenez Over 20.5 HRs (-130) - Legit power hitter that is pretty much GUARANTEED a full season of ABs now that he signed the contract. That's huge. Most rookie guys have lower numbers because they're in danger of being sent down or losing playing time. Not Eloy. His leash is a mile long now. Hard to imagine him not hitting 20+ with 500+ ABs.

Tampa Bay Rays will not make the playoffs (-340) - Coming off an overachieving season. Lineup full of nobodies. No home crowd support. Playing in the same division with Sawx and Yanks. Just dont see it.

I've got 2 futures bets I like in Baseball.

Eloy Jimenez Over 20.5 HRs (-130) - Legit power hitter that is pretty much GUARANTEED a full season of ABs now that he signed the contract. That's huge. Most rookie guys have lower numbers because they're in danger of being sent down or losing playing time. Not Eloy. His leash is a mile long now. Hard to imagine him not hitting 20+ with 500+ ABs.
IN on this one  :hifive:

Added Phillies U89.5 (-130)

I think they’re good, but 90 wins good? With that manager in that division? Harper struggles out of the gate, the fans are brutal on him, he hits under .250 and less than 30 HR’s

Played some baseball, just tippy toeing for now:

Cubs, Rox, Rays, Dodgers, BoSox F5, F5 unders in Nate/Mets and Rays/Stros. Pretty chalky 

Users who are viewing this thread