What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (2 Viewers)

We are going to see a 20 point spread against the bulls pretty soon here. Guys getting shut down for season left and right. They had to raid their G-league team last night which led to them losing their g league playoff game. 

got_nugs said:
I’ll be bringing my son to more of the games this year, so that’s twice as much cowbell as last year.
MEADOWS IS ASKING FOR MOOR COWBELL! 

(Meadows isn't my kids name, he's the guy that hit a leadoff HR, just thought i'd clarify.  I'd never do that to a kid.  We named our kid Sunflower, after the seeds).

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, in the Purdue game - since 2016 games have gone 20-0 to the over when Boilermakers allow more than 58 points on a neutral court.
21-3 O/U neutral
21-0 O/U when the opponent scored 61+
19-0 O/U against teams that average more than 73.5 ppg

Vols 5-0 O/U in their five losses this season.. :whistle:

Man the Wicca woman is coming over tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure she won't feel like ordering in and catching six straight hours of basketball on my couch. I don't even know if she's ever even seen a basketball.

Oshie out tonight, not sure Canes are a great bet tonight but I would say a decent bet.  Flu going through the Caps.

Wait, today is opening day? Holy crap! No wonder I couldn't find the home run props

Had Dodgers under queued up on my bet slip today but got a phone call and never got around to confirming it.   Dodgers hit 8 home runs.   I think I take this as a win and stop betting baseball forever.

when did sports insights start giving you the consensus % on halftime lines. pretty cool. noticing the 2H overs get the majority of action a lot

@GoDucksnet Virginia shoots 40.9% on three pointers. We shoot roughly 34% without Bol. That's gonna be the game. Who's D can get the other guy out of the comfort zone. Who's O can stick threes at a good enough clip.
Altman as the dog catching less than 9 points 17-17 SU and 21-13 ATS L34 versus teams who make over 34% of their threes sdql

Oregon +375
Oregon +7½ +105

Altman as the dog on a neutral with a rested team with a total this low.. rolling the dice on them in the 1H too

Oregon 1st Half Over 24½ -110

Anyone playing on PrizePicks.com?

Unusual format.

They list a bunch of player with their expected fantasy point total for the day and you choose the O/U for each.. You can only select 2, 3, or 4 player parlays. No singles.

For example, today my choices are:

MLB:
B, Anderson 5.5, Altuve 7.5, Braun 6.5, Castellanos 6.5, Smoak 6.5, Arenado 7.5, Bregman 6.5, Trout 9.5, Yelich 8.5, Gerrit Cole 47.5, Candelario 6.5, Story 7.5, Kiermaier 3.5, Carpenter 7.5, Andrelton 5.5

SCORING

Hitters:

Single 3

Double 5

Triple: 8

Home Run:10

Run Batted In 2

Run: 2

Base on Balls 2

Hit By Pitch 2

Stolen Base: 5

*Hitters Scores will only be determined by their hitting statistics

*Note: Players in your pick must start in the game they've been selected for or they will be counted as not playing.

Pitchers:

Win 6

Strike Out 3

Earned Run -3

Innings Pitched 3

Quality Start 4

*Note: Quality Start is awarded to a starting pitcher who completes at least six innings and permits no more than three earned runs.

*Note: Players in your pick must start in the game they've been selected for or they will be counted as not playing.

They also offer NBA, NCAAB, NHL, MMA, AAF, and PGA

You can combine you wager across multiple sports.

They gave me a 50% signing bonus. There's a $10 referral fee, but I don't gaf about that.

Lost a whole bunch of my heroes at the wire, but holding pre-tourny win tickets on Grace 130.5-1, Bjerregaard 125-1, and Li 100.5-1.

Rory seems too easy, so I'll go with Stenson as my pick from here.  Poor Furyk, I don't think a player in the field would have beat Henrik today.

Going to sting for a long time. 3 dollar bet would have paid $2944. 

Loss - 10 Team Parlay 

Wisconsin Green Bay -6.0 (-115)Cal State Bakersfield @ Wisconsin Green Bay

Purdue (#12) 0.0 (+110)Purdue (#3) @ Tennessee (#2)

Texas Tech (#15) +2.0 (-115)Texas Tech (#3) @ Michigan (#2)

Gonzaga (#1) -7.0 (-115)Florida State (#4) @ Gonzaga (#1)

Oregon (#13) +8.0 (-105)Oregon (#12) @ Virginia (#1)

Under 120.0 (-115)Oregon (#12) @ Virginia (#1)

Michigan State (#11) -6.0 (-110)LSU (#3) @ Michigan State (#2)

Auburn 0.0 (+180)Auburn (#5) @ North Carolina (#1)

Virginia Tech (#16) +7.0 (-110)Virginia Tech (#4) @ Duke (#1)

Houston U +3.0 (-110) LossHouston U (#3) @ Kentucky (#2)

ETA: Sorry would have paid a bit less. Oh THAT makes me feel better. 10 Team Parlay To Win $ 2924.56 Ref. 1903977643377

Going to sting for a long time. 3 dollar bet would have paid $2944. 

Loss - 10 Team Parlay 

Wisconsin Green Bay -6.0 (-115)Cal State Bakersfield @ Wisconsin Green Bay

Purdue (#12) 0.0 (+110)Purdue (#3) @ Tennessee (#2)

Texas Tech (#15) +2.0 (-115)Texas Tech (#3) @ Michigan (#2)

Gonzaga (#1) -7.0 (-115)Florida State (#4) @ Gonzaga (#1)

Oregon (#13) +8.0 (-105)Oregon (#12) @ Virginia (#1)

Under 120.0 (-115)Oregon (#12) @ Virginia (#1)

Michigan State (#11) -6.0 (-110)LSU (#3) @ Michigan State (#2)

Auburn 0.0 (+180)Auburn (#5) @ North Carolina (#1)

Virginia Tech (#16) +7.0 (-110)Virginia Tech (#4) @ Duke (#1)

Houston U +3.0 (-110) LossHouston U (#3) @ Kentucky (#2)
Dude.  DUUUDE.

Big play for me this afternoon on UFC undercard.  Borg/Kenney u2.5 +215.

Either Borg charges out and gets the early submission, or Kenney smothers him shortly after.  Both guys extremely opportunistic in scrambles and more weird factors here than I could list.  Mostly involving Borg, but Kenney just fought and won in under 2 mins last Friday night.

Lost a whole bunch of my heroes at the wire, but holding pre-tourny win tickets on Grace 130.5-1, Bjerregaard 125-1, and Li 100.5-1.

Rory seems too easy, so I'll go with Stenson as my pick from here.  Poor Furyk, I don't think a player in the field would have beat Henrik today.

Lucas Bjerregaard, you''re my only hope....

May the force be with you, young Jedi.

NYY TT F5 O2.5 -140 - Bundy was bad the last half of last year and awful in spring training. 

Dylan Bundy will start for Baltimore and hopes to start rebounding from a rough 2018, when he led the American League with 16 losses and posted career highs with a 5.45 ERA and a 1.41 WHIP. Bundy struggled in spring training by posting a 7.89 ERA in six starts.

Bundy ended last year by going 1-7 with a 7.35 ERA in his last 10 starts, a stretch in which he allowed 15 of his career-high 41 home runs, the worst total in the American League.

Bundy is 2-5 with a 6.18 ERA in nine career appearances (seven starts) against the Yankees.

Adding - CLE/MIN U 7 -105 - two quality starters, cold, neither team a great offense. 

Users who are viewing this thread