What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (17 Viewers)

LIVE - SWEDEN CUP 

Elfsborg o2.5  +120

they're up 1-nil at the half, tight for most of first, but Elf came on strong to close it, popped at 42'

Last edited by a moderator:
LIVE - SWEDEN CUP 

Elfsborg o2.5  +120

they're up 1-nil at the half, tight for most of first, but Elf came on strong to close it, popped at 42'
**** Gauthier just tied it 1-1 ... Elfie can be had +105 here at 71'

IN. 

LIVE - EURO LG. QUALIFYING

FC Copenhagen vs Alex Riga

Myron Cope dominating early, just a matter of time - Riga on his heels,not even Rev. Jim can help ...

Cope o2.5 +225

ETA: THERE'S #1

ETA 2: Riga ties it at 42'  :lol:

60- 40 posession, 9 goal attempts to 2, 7 shots on target to 1 - all in favor of Cope ... and we 1-1 at the half. 

Europa - Torino v. Wolves

Torino to qualify +125

Evenly matched, going with the home team to beat a Wolves squad that played on Monday and had a bunch of starters play 90, and then fly to Italy for this one. And then back for a PL game on Sunday. Even if they start their best in this one, that's a lot of action in just 4 days.

Taking to qualify because this could very well end in a draw and go to penalties. 
Just realized I went too fast here and the above is to advance after both legs are played. :headslap:

So, just for today's game, going to see how we look after the first half. 

LIVE - EURO QUALIFIER

Celtic o1.5 +115

30' into first half at nil up ... think Bird, McHale, Hondo and Russel can cover this .. 

LIVE - EURO LG. QUALIFYING

FC Copenhagen vs Alex Riga

Myron Cope dominating early, just a matter of time - Riga on his heels,not even Rev. Jim can help ...

Cope o2.5 +225

ETA: THERE'S #1

ETA 2: Riga ties it at 42'  :lol:

60- 40 posession, 9 goal attempts to 2, 7 shots on target to 1 - all in favor of Cope ... and we 1-1 at the half. 
Cope bags their 3rd in the 92nd minute!  :pickle:

facook said:
By all accounts Chucky wants nothing to do with playing in Winnipeg, and took last week as his "week 3".  Packers -2.5 (ETA Lean under 38.5 as well.  Could see a 20-6 type score.)

Rams don't play preseason football.  Broncos +1.5

Neither do the Cowboys (except against the Rams). Texans pick

Preseason coaches who care: Harbaugh, Zimmer.  Ravens/Vikes ml parlay
for ####s and giggles parlaying all of this minus the under tonight and giving up the points with the Ravens and Vikings to see if I can't jumpstart the old account.

Rangers. Sox. O6. F5

Wnba lynx o75 1h

Ravens -5

Rays -1.5

Nats -.5 f5

GB/Oak 1h o20 +120

Kansas - Minnesota

Kansas O2 Goals

NYY u5 f5

NYY u9.5

oakland and GB playing on an 80 yard field  :lmao:
Due to issues with old goalpost holes in the end zones (used for CFL games), the Packers-Raiders game from Winnipeg is being played with the following rules:

• 80-yard field

• No kickoffs

• Goal lines are placed at the 10-yard lines

oakland and GB playing on an 80 yard field  :lmao:

Due to issues with old goalpost holes in the end zones (used for CFL games), the Packers-Raiders game from Winnipeg is being played with the following rules:

• 80-yard field

• No kickoffs

• Goal lines are placed at the 10-yard lines
Forgot to handicap these last minute decisions into my under play. Eff me.

CGRdrJoe said:
for ####s and giggles parlaying all of this minus the under tonight and giving up the points with the Ravens and Vikings to see if I can't jumpstart the old account.
Sorry man.  That Packers/Raiders game became a farce with the rules changes.

I should have also posted the Skins.  Atlanta's coach has lost like 15 preseason games in a row.

LIVE - CZECH REUPUBLIK NFL

Viscosity Java vs Sonny Liston

o3.5 +170

nil up at 10' atm
un####ING real! Viscosity Java was pouring it on, had Liston on the ropes 2-nil at the 65' mark ... then they took the air out the ball and got cute ... Liston counter punches for two to tie it in the 87th min 

CASH

:towelwave:

ETA: as i was posting, Java got hot and brewed up their third ... 3-2 at 91'

Preseason NFL:  Martha Firestone Ford is tired of losing.  Watch for her beloved Lions to show up big in their last home preseason game of 2019.

Detroit + 3.5.

g'morning, folks ... let's make some breakfast coin - Bangers & Mashed all around!

⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧

EPL Chelsea @ Norwich 7:30 a.m.

BTTS & o2.5  -110

BTTS  No Draw  +125

Total Corners: o10  -110

Total Bookings: o3.5  +100

Pooooookie To Score: +130

Pulisic To Score: +230

1st Half Goals: Norwich o0.5  +135

🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽

Brunch Time, Cider & Crumpets for all ...

⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧

EPL  ManU Ginobli vs Crystal Waters  10 a.m.

ManU win & o2.5 total goals  -105

To Win To Nil: ManU  +105

ManU o2.5  +140

ManU o6.5 Corners  -130

Shots On Target: o9.5  +105

ManU Score In Both Halves +100

🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽🇬🇧⚽

Everybody on Gameday crew saying Mia/Fla going to be defensive battle. CORSO actually just said out loud "Take the under."

Mia/Fla over 46.

Users who are viewing this thread