What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Taking a shot on Brandon Steele 9-1 and JT Postson 10-1 to win the Honda Classic.  Not a lot of elite names on the leaderboard - Gary Woodland has short odds so I'll pass there.  This is a frigging hard course but Steele has been nails so far. 

speaking of being ahead. if you really want to get high try the live betting extra. had myself a nice 30-45 second delay between purchases and seeing the actual game in real time +5.5 and +297 1H really should quit for the day now 🙄

I heard a nice little angle on fading the SEC team coming off the games versus Oats' Alabama squad. However Ben Howland and Miss State already played Bama once this season; lost 59-60 at LSU (-7) in their next game but covered the spread..

really want to see more of this Iowa zone defense beautiful execution .... sarcasm obv. just kinda salty after the 1h

Last edited by a moderator:
That Clemson/FSU and MARQ/SETHA looks entertaining. What's up with it. Looks like Clem finally got some $ on the side. FSU was 85% of the side holding steady for a while

KP says Akron wins by one. Buffalo has eaten their lunch for a couple seasons now. This season they went into Akron (-7) and won straight up. Now they host them. Akron doesn't go on the road and beat a team that wins better than .600.

Buffalo -1 -105

Seton Hall last two games been at home now they embark after a five-day rest. I think it goes over, mainly because of them. Yo I just noticed this is y'alls ranked dog versus non-ranked. Haha It's only ####### money baby.

Seton Hall Over 74 -110
Seton Hall/Marquette Over 151 -105

Buy the home dog I think it's a good spot for this coach on his little short losing streak, gots him a chance to get right against this poser coming into his house

Jaspers was the first game I looked at this morn. I think if you buy the unders on the 1H and full game for Manhattan's team total. You'd be able to buy their 2H team total on the over and have fun seeing if you could middle all of them. I did NOT do that however, just based on the scoring that's occurred on the Hawks' home court this season. Plus there's a little same-season revenge angle built in, but I'm not sure if Jaspers have the goods to capitalize. This Monmouth King Rice dude has owned them defensively.

RECENTLY BROWSING   7 MEMBERS

ditka...mike ditka 

LaneOfSteel™ 

Angry Beavers 

TheGooRoo 

lumpy19 

facook 

:popcorn:
Ha, I’ve taken creighton, Xavier and the Fairfield over first half and game that chainsaw recommended.  For creighton and Xavier just both games I feel two teams going opposite directions. I don’t love taking road favorites but sometimes it is what it is!

I took Ohio state and st. Johns. I played stj so small it wasnt worth posting.  Of course, they won by 20 as a 4.5 point dog.. shoulda  bet moar.

Looking at NO in the NBA tonight. 

Head coach Pat Skerry 30-13 (.698) career to the over (avg total 131) when he is conference road dog and Towson had at least two days to rest since the last game. sdql

Towson/Northeastern Over 133 -105

This is a little same-season revenge game for Towson. In that previous post right there, Towson covered the spread in 65% of the games as the  dog, plus they had a little magic in G2 away this season, plus I think NE overdue for a loss after winning their last two in a row. Towson beat Hofstra (-7) on Thursday in this same revenge spot. I think they plate 70 runs before it's done.

Towson +5½ -105

Thanks homie.  Yesterday was the suck.  These two, Goo's neckcar winner, and my own Ohio St/Over plays and XFL acumen helped make up for it in a big way.

Head coach Pat Skerry 30-13 (.698) career to the over (avg total 131) when he is conference road dog and Towson had at least two days to rest since the last game. sdql

Towson/Northeastern Over 133 -105

This is a little same-season revenge game for Towson. In that previous post right there, Towson covered the spread in 65% of the games as the  dog, plus they had a little magic in G2 away this season, plus I think NE overdue for a loss after winning their last two in a row. Towson beat Hofstra (-7) on Thursday in this same revenge spot. I think they plate 70 runs before it's done.

Towson +5½ -105

The only reason Wilder would take the rematch with fury now is for the paycheck.  Fury gonna be like -600 this time out and justifiably so. Wilder should have taken a step back and waited to campaign for Joshua after Fury smashes him too.

All those small-market schools over the weekend has me feel like playing a big handle game like Waco 2nite amirite. I don't even know if that's the B12 championship or what :lol: :rolleyes:

hooter311 said:
The only reason Wilder would take the rematch with fury now is for the paycheck.
He has to take it right away. It might not be the smartest move from a "best chance to win" perspective, but the clock is ticking on his career. He's had hand problems. He can be caught. Taking the long road back is fraught with issues too, he could get caught by someone like Kownacki or Andy Ruiz, and then his career is done done. I think that path is still there if he loses again to Fury. And if he wins, which I agree is unlikely, he's back in the mix for huge fights. Or, one huge fight.

Users who are viewing this thread