What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (2 Viewers)

L3 seasons Eduardo Rodriguez 31-9 SU +$1,857 as the favorite. That's the most profitable MLB starter in that spot during that time.

Red Sox -138

Last edited by a moderator:
Roark owns a 2.73 ERA in 59.1 innings pitched at Citi Field. L3 seasons opposing teams have gone 11-4 SU in G1 against Wheeler.

Reds +146

Porcello career 40-23-3 O/U vs AL West. There's only two other starters who cashed more "overs" vs AL West during that time - Dallas Keuchel and Felix Hernandez, except Porcello did it non-division. It went 30-8-2 O/U when Porcello's bullpen gave up a run, and this season his starts have gone 5-0 to the over with 76 combined runs scored (15±5 rpg).

A's/Red Sox o9½ +102

The 1st inning over .5 run has hit 13 14 in a row when Greinke pitches.  However, the wind is blowing in at 18 mph in Wrigley today.  Torn.  May play the over for .5 unit.

Also holding my nose and playing Marlins +.5 F5.  Can't remember the last time Sherzer cashed a F5, but the Marlins are truly awful.  Yuck.
Playing the yes again today at plus money.
15 straight now.
Greinke on the bump again today.  1st inning over .5 runs/1st inning run scored yes.

Rockets nemesis Scott Foster officiating tonight. NBA seems like they are sick of their ####. Regardless, taking a crack at GS -5. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

Good Posting Judge said:
Rockets nemesis Scott Foster officiating tonight. NBA seems like they are sick of their ####. Regardless, taking a crack at GS -5. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.
only thing that scares me is that if the Rockets hit anything from outside that game, they have a good shot at winning.

I'm staying away from this one.

Celtics throttle the Bucks game 1 and they are still 7.5 dogs vs. a Bucs team with no depth...give me the Celtics one more time and the 7.5.

Fellas, a couple of questions

1) What sights/information services do you subscribe to?  I personally only subscribe to the Action Network right now.

2) When in Vegas, how do you line shop the lines at all of the books?  Is there an app that gives all the lines at each book?

Thanks!

TripItUp said:

1) What sights/information services do you subscribe to?  I personally only subscribe to the Action Network right now.

2) When in Vegas, how do you line shop the lines at all of the books?  Is there an app that gives all the lines at each book?

Thanks!
1) I am a VSiN video subscriber.  I also peruse thespread.com forum most days for the "free plays" by touts in addition to The Action Network.  I don't tail anyone's plays, but between those I often find info on interesting trends or team/player tendencies which help me make decisions on games.  

2) Don Best shows many.  Vegas Insider as well. 

A couple random Friday Churchill plays from an above average horse player for the action junkies.

Churchill race 11 W/P/S #10

Churchill race 12 W/P/S #8

I’ll throw in a small daily double with those also. GL

Kentucky Derby matchups fading Tacitus and backing Maximum Security at +odds

played a few others but dumb local website is only showing who I bet to win and not the rest of the matchup 

White Sox +.5 F5.  Not sure how much longer I can keep cashing these against Scherzer and Sale.  Probably ends tonight.

TripItUp said:

Thanks!
vegasinsider has a good view of all of the lines of all of the books.  Use it as a guide when you have a lean and you can see if you should pull the trigger where you are or if the line might shift before the game if you have some time to spare

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

Tiger Fan said:
vegasinsider has a good view of all of the lines of all of the books.  Use it as a guide when you have a lean and you can see if you should pull the trigger where you are or if the line might shift before the game if you have some time to spare

There are a few other aggregators out there: SBR has one, Don Best, Action Network, Covers I think, etc. etc. Personal favorite is SBR, although it's mostly online books, but you can easily flip through past odds and where they closed, helpful for figuring out your CLV.

1) I am a VSiN video subscriber.  I also peruse thespread.com forum most days for the "free plays" by touts in addition to The Action Network.  I don't tail anyone's plays, but between those I often find info on interesting trends or team/player tendencies which help me make decisions on games.  

2) Don Best shows many.  Vegas Insider as well. 

Tiger Fan said:

There are a few other aggregators out there: SBR has one, Don Best, Action Network, Covers I think, etc. etc. Personal favorite is SBR, although it's mostly online books, but you can easily flip through past odds and where they closed, helpful for figuring out your CLV.
Testing...testing...is thing on?

Canelo at -125 to win by decision is good. Jacobs blew past the 2nd day weigh-in by 3.6 lbs (which cost him $1mm), he'll have some size advantage, and he's skilled enough to where Canelo's not going to be able to just walk through him. Jacobs is also durable, he made it 12 and fought a close decision with GGG, he did get knocked out by Pirog earlier in his career, but he's a smarter and better fighter now.

And until there's evidence to the contrary, I am going to assume that Canelo's going to get a few extra rounds in every fight in Vegas. If it's a straight fight I think it's something like 7-5 Canelo, maybe with Jacobs getting knocked down once, but with things getting shaded I think Canelo will get anything close, and the cards will be around 117-111.

Canelo at -125 to win by decision is good. Jacobs blew past the 2nd day weigh-in by 3.6 lbs (which cost him $1mm), he'll have some size advantage, and he's skilled enough to where Canelo's not going to be able to just walk through him. Jacobs is also durable, he made it 12 and fought a close decision with GGG, he did get knocked out by Pirog earlier in his career, but he's a smarter and better fighter now.

And until there's evidence to the contrary, I am going to assume that Canelo's going to get a few extra rounds in every fight in Vegas. If it's a straight fight I think it's something like 7-5 Canelo, maybe with Jacobs getting knocked down once, but with things getting shaded I think Canelo will get anything close, and the cards will be around 117-111.
ez game.

Brewers F5 +105.  Sale finally came through the other day.  Fading Scherzer F5 goes back to last year.  This might be my last baseball bet of the regular season.  Been scuffling bad lately.

Brewers F5 +105.  Sale finally came through the other day.  Fading Scherzer F5 goes back to last year.  This might be my last baseball bet of the regular season.  Been scuffling bad lately.
Everyone in the world on the nationals tonight.  I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread