Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

I fell asleep at halftime....can't believe I missed 3 whole completions from brissett in the 2h

3 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

I fell asleep at halftime....can't believe I missed 3 whole completions from brissett in the 2h

glad those ####ers lost.. Helps my colts under team wins too.

####ers

• Like 2

Good Teams Win, Great Teams Cover: An Underdog's Tale of Life, Gambling and the Saint Joseph's Hawks men's basketball team amirite?

• Like 2

Wagering non-conference college basketball, CUSA vs A10 live from Montego Bay, Jamaica give a whole new meaning to Bet Jamaica, amirite (sponsored by FedEx VIP Overnight envelope service).

MyBookie offering their $250 Guaranteed bet on Thanksgiving Day again

• Like 2

Guys with Bet Labs, do you know if the Big South has ever lost a spread bet against Missouri Valley Conference opponent? (Radford vs Bradley)

I'm going with Radford and LSU

didn't get in on time on Rad <_< just got LSU +2

oh well maybe a better line at halftime on Rad that would be RAD

Edited by ChainsawU

5D (Sports Betting Prime tab)
Wyoming o27½ -125
Wyoming 1H o13½ -133

• Like 1

Wyoming home field advantage is just too good, I don't care who QB is. Probably either going to bet COST's team total under or sell some points for a +600 with Wyoming laying DD to start a two-team pleaser. L5 seasons Colorado State Rams 1-14 against teams that allow less than 127 rush ypg and 0-10 when the teams also allow less than 22 ppg on defense. It's about HFA and defense tonight brother. Or probably just lay the 5. I don't like laying points but laying 5 is just silly enough for me to pull the trigger. What a number :lol:

Take a look at the over in Tennessee with Vrabel and them coming off the bye.

Jaguars/Titans o41 -120

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

Wyoming home field advantage is just too good, I don't care who QB is. Probably either going to bet COST's team total under or sell some points for a +600 with Wyoming laying DD to start a two-team pleaser. L5 seasons Colorado State Rams 1-14 against teams that allow less than 127 rush ypg and 0-10 when the teams also allow less than 22 ppg on defense. It's about HFA and defense tonight brother. Or probably just lay the 5. I don't like laying points but laying 5 is just silly enough for me to pull the trigger. What a number :lol:

Close to pulling the trigger here but seems like the sharps like colorado state. Obviously sharps dont always win...just giving me pause

21 minutes ago, ditka...mike ditka said:

Close to pulling the trigger here but seems like the sharps like colorado state. Obviously sharps dont always win...just giving me pause

I don't think they do. I think it's just moving like that because of the Vander Waal dude, the perception that he really sucks, and the Wyoming 2-game losing streak. Only game in town, book gives a little pump fake on the spread, psyches you out like that. I'm not afraid.

I'm just ready to see a beat down right now after that LSU push. Had a chance to buy Utah State +9.5 and/or +450 when they were losing by 19, just trying to find a word that adequately describes LSU basketball right now. Can't think of one repulsive enough. Wow, Wyoming down to 4½ ..? It's going to be like 35-17 when it's over in Laramie.

Colorado State 1H u10½ -110
Colorado State Under 23 -115

They had it 21½ all day long, going to buy it for the hell of it now that it's 23; feels like a good key number. Just something to root for.

David Shaw never been this deep into a season with only 4 wins.

If you put a bet on Northwestern you might be the first in America to do.

15 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

David Shaw never been this deep into a season with only 4 wins.

Same situation Wyoming was in last night; might be undervalued after two consecutive road losses, but holding HFA in their back pocket. On Cal, they lined to score 20½ .. Since last season Cal 12-11 SU:  2-10 scoring less than 20 and 10-1 scoring 20-plus so that total seems right on point with the money line.

so i'm in this challenge pool, and for the life of me can't figure out another 2 picks i need to make. i have to pick 5 teams against the spread per week, currently 3rd out of 70+ people. Grabbed Sea, Miami and Buff so far.  anybody got particular leans for 2 other games tomorrow......

10 minutes ago, modogg said:

so i'm in this challenge pool, and for the life of me can't figure out another 2 picks i need to make. i have to pick 5 teams against the spread per week, currently 3rd out of 70+ people. Grabbed Sea, Miami and Buff so far.  anybody got particular leans for 2 other games tomorrow......

like Ravens -3.5 on Monday.   Rams are in disarray.   

• Like 1

Staying with the the HFA theme I got going so far with Wyoming and Stanford .. Anybody like Missouri tonight?

20 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Someone tell me what to bet on this next slate of games 

Never mind went LSU -41 and ASU +13.5

20 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Someone tell me what to bet on this next slate of games 

Just bet TCU, so you should probably take Oklahoma.

:tinfoilhat:

2 hours ago, modogg said:

anybody got particular leans for 2 other games tomorrow

Yeah man, if you're going ATS look at Pittsburgh. They're coming off that loss with a few extra days to prepare.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Staying with the the HFA theme I got going so far with Wyoming and Stanford .. Anybody like Missouri tonight?

Yikes. Look like I'm going with the under instead. Going back L5 seasons, games with a total less than 57: Opposing teams 18-5 SU and 17-6 ATS (avg line -2) with 18-4-1 to the under vs Missouri. Missouri offense averaged 14±10 points per game.

Missouri u24½ -110

Worst Saturday of betting I can remember.  Pretty crappy way to head down the home stretch of the season.  :cry:

48 minutes ago, facook said:

Worst Saturday of betting I can remember.  Pretty crappy way to head down the home stretch of the season.  :cry:

there'll be plenty of college football to bet broseph. should I say "to win money on" or "lose money on"

Yo, what's up with all these college athletes named Skylar right now? There's a K-State QB and LSU's point guard yesterday, too. What occurred twenty years ago to prompt pregnant women to do that? And by the way - that's a girl's name, right?

OMG! It's gonna be SO CUTE we can call him Sky for short! :unsure: Yo Sky. What up bro. Thanks, mom! Yo, also - seeing all these chubby linemen play football right now - it's making me hungry for Thanksgiving amirite. I bet you those dudes grub hardcore.

Thinking about Utah State because their head coach Gary Andersen 19-7 ATS as a underdog since he took that job. What else is going on I'm so bored right now.

Yo, Andersen 18-2 ATS as the underdog in that spot right there when Utah State offense score more than 7 points..

4 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Thinking about Utah State because their head coach Gary Andersen 19-7 ATS as a underdog since he took that job. What else is going on I'm so bored right now.

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Yo, Andersen 18-2 ATS as the underdog in that spot right there when Utah State offense score more than 7 points..

How surprised are you I bet Boise -7 early in the week and got tons of (meaningless) "closing line value"?

• Like 1

Well, looking closer it looks like conference games might be more of a 50/50 proposition if that makes you feel better and I said that to be nice. Bro, what did Cokin say about your Beavers today? (lol beavers)

1 minute ago, facook said:

How surprised are you I bet Boise -7 early in the week and got tons of (meaningless) "closing line value"?

6 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

5 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Boise 15-1 ats last 16 against Utah St.  Utah State is DUE.

1 minute ago, ChainsawU said:

Well, looking closer it looks like conference games might be more of a 50/50 proposition if that makes you feel better and I said that to be nice. Bro, what did Cokin say about your Beavers today? (lol beavers)

Yeah, I'm gonna lose.

Nada on the Beavs.  I took the over (20-10 final guaranteed).

Dave loved Syracuse though.  Ahem.

Also I'm a Duck guy.  The Beaver is juju against a Civil War disaster, providing Mario et al can get by Herm tonight.

19 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Yo, what's up with all these college athletes named Skylar right now? There's a K-State QB and LSU's point guard yesterday, too. What occurred twenty years ago to prompt pregnant women to do that? And by the way - that's a girl's name, right?

Top 3 hottest upperclassman girl in high school was Sky.  She made me all nervous and such.

• Laughing 1

providing Mario et al can get by Herm tonight

Damn, that's the points I should've taken. Yo, what about the over in the Boise tilt? You buy any totals on that game? I wonder how cold it's gonna be though. The cold killed the point scoring in Laramie last night.

Oregon is gonna score another touchdown and I'm buying whatever Herm is catching after that. If it gets to 14-7 right here..

4 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Damn, that's the points I should've taken. Yo, what about the over in the Boise tilt? You buy any totals on that game? I wonder how cold it's gonna be though. The cold killed the point scoring in Laramie last night.

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Oregon is gonna score another touchdown and I'm buying whatever Herm is catching after that. If it gets to 14-7 right here..

Nada on total in Boise.

But yeah I took 14' on ASU early in the week.  More emotional hedge and hoping for win-win than anything.  Also feel like Ducks have struggled in AZ last few years.

I went Texas Tech 2nd Half Over 14 +135 because I can't find the last time they scored less than 17 at home.

• Love 1

On 11/16/2019 at 12:39 AM, ChainsawU said:

During the L5 seasons, Utah State Aggies have gone 24-12-1 to the over against teams who possess the ball less than 32 minutes per game on average and 13-2-1 at home.

This didn't work with Wyoming because Vander Waal sucks. But that home angle is on again tonight. Still a couple hours until kickoff. Gonna check the weather and think about it some more. Those Utah State/Boise games facook was talking about - I think a majority of them also went over the total, in addition to Boise covering basically all of them..

Looks like once the Boise backup QBs started warming up it dropped the like a brick.

@BJRains 28m28 minutes ago It sure looks like Hank Bachmeier might play at some point. He's out there making all the throws so far during warmups so far. Quite the development.

@KTVBSportsGuy 37m37 minutes ago Hank Bachmeier is at least throwing this week. Same goes from Chase Cord. Neither of them warmed up at all a week ago.

@ScottyGZone 57s58 seconds ago Boise State's Hank Bachmeier was heavily involved in pregame warmups for Boise State as well...could be available if needed for the Broncos.

19 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Looks like once the Boise backup QBs started warming up it dropped the like a brick.

Other big things are UST QB Love and BSU DL Weaver.  If Weaver is out, going to be hard for BSU to stop anyone

Edited by Getzlaf15