What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Oregon is gonna score another touchdown and I'm buying whatever Herm is catching after that. If it gets to 14-7 right here..

Damn, that's the points I should've taken. Yo, what about the over in the Boise tilt? You buy any totals on that game? I wonder how cold it's gonna be though. The cold killed the point scoring in Laramie last night.

Oregon is gonna score another touchdown and I'm buying whatever Herm is catching after that. If it gets to 14-7 right here..
Nada on total in Boise.

But yeah I took 14' on ASU early in the week.  More emotional hedge and hoping for win-win than anything.  Also feel like Ducks have struggled in AZ last few years.

During the L5 seasons, Utah State Aggies have gone 24-12-1 to the over against teams who possess the ball less than 32 minutes per game on average and 13-2-1 at home.
This didn't work with Wyoming because Vander Waal sucks. But that home angle is on again tonight. Still a couple hours until kickoff. Gonna check the weather and think about it some more. Those Utah State/Boise games facook was talking about - I think a majority of them also went over the total, in addition to Boise covering basically all of them..

Looks like once the Boise backup QBs started warming up it dropped the like a brick.

@BJRains 28m28 minutes ago It sure looks like Hank Bachmeier might play at some point. He's out there making all the throws so far during warmups so far. Quite the development.

@KTVBSportsGuy 37m37 minutes ago Hank Bachmeier is at least throwing this week. Same goes from Chase Cord. Neither of them warmed up at all a week ago.

@ScottyGZone 57s58 seconds ago Boise State's Hank Bachmeier was heavily involved in pregame warmups for Boise State as well...could be available if needed for the Broncos.

I'm a Duck guy.
I read this earlier this week. It had me SO primed up I was ready to drop bombs - and you know how much I love dogs. Dude I was trying to cap so much other isht I totally forgot to get a piece of anything. I had nothing! Once you mentioned it and I realized it'd already kicked off, I was gonna buy all of it - SU, ATS, everything - when the Ducks were about to go up 14-7 before they got stuffed (so to speak). Ended up with no action on nada. That Civil War tho..

No team in the 12-school era has gone undefeated in conference play. Is this Oregon team good enough to reach a threshold that Oregon ’12, Oregon ’14, Stanford ’15 and Washington ’16 couldn’t attain? We’re skeptical. And if the Ducks aren’t good enough to go undefeated, their loss must come this week or next. And it’s not coming in the Civil War. That line of reasoning — if you could even call it reasoning — likely won’t satisfy Hotline readers. Which is fine. It will all be clear by 8 p.m. Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teams with a losing record, basically .500 or worse teams, had historically kicked the #### out of Tennessee Martin. Kinda had a feeling Kentucky would cover the over themselves

My best friend is a really dedicated Cowboy fan, and I used to be right there with him with my Super Bowl XXVII team photo on my wall (still to this day). So I had to endure a couple of his frustration-filled texts thrown my way today. But I knew better than to back them.
My dude already hanging his head looking at tomorrow. Belichick does not host the NFC East that often. Yo @The Ref which section are you seated in on Sunday? How do you feel about hosting the Cowboys bro

NFC East 15-15-1 career ATS vs Belichick (avg line +5), and 15-2-1 ATS when they scored more than 14 points against his defense :cool: .. include all his Pats games and a couple Browns games from way back. This will be the 4th NFC East team Belichick and them have faced this season! He 3-0 SU and ATS so far.. *ahem* he due *ahem*

The Patriots' defense has faced three NFC East teams so far this season. Total points allowed in the 2H of those three games: 0

My dude already hanging his head looking at tomorrow. Belichick does not host the NFC East that often. Yo @The Ref which section are you seated in on Sunday? How do you feel about hosting the Cowboys bro
I’m headed out or a Cruise ship this morning for  Thanksgiving.  I’m very thankful for everyone who has participated in the FFA WT over the years.  We are a neat little community to our own.

only one way to play the patriots this year so far, under 44.5.

How surprised are you I bet Boise -7 early in the week and got tons of (meaningless) "closing line value"?
:hifive: I joined you but just went with the money line at -170 right before kickoff and then -160 a couple more times in-game :excited: probably bet way more than I should have

:hifive: I joined you but just went with the money line at -170 right before kickoff and then -160 a couple more times in-game :excited: probably bet way more than I should have
Totally redeemed myself late afternoon and evening to turn yesterday into only a small loser and today has rocked, partly due to our Titans over.  Bet that every which way but loose - straight/parlays/teasers...all hitting.

I’m headed out or a Cruise ship this morning for  Thanksgiving.  I’m very thankful for everyone who has participated in the FFA WT over the years.  We are a neat little community to our own.

only one way to play the patriots this year so far, under 44.5.
This under never felt in jeopardy.  Enjoy the boat!

Yo, look at the 49ers schedule. They played Thursday night on Halloween in Phoenix, flew home, and have been sleeping in their own beds ever since - for over three weeks.

Agreed.  My gut was GB +3.5 but I stayed away and have Costanzaed my way to a nice day.  Played SF -3 last night as well.  Chain can tell you GB woulda been an emotional hedge for me.  But Kittle is nutting up and playing through a ****broken**** ankle.  Let's EFFING go!

All I can say is go look up Garoppolo's arsenal. Amirite? For real though I want them to score 10 in the 1H. Let's get ten. Dude has gone 10-8 to the over as 49ers' starting QB (attempting more than 2 passes). They 10-2 O/U when they score 10+ in the 1H, but only 0-6 when they score 9 or fewer in the 1H. Give me that 10+ points in the 1H and I can relax after that.

All I can say is go look up Garoppolo's arsenal. Amirite? For real though I want them to score 10 in the 1H. Let's get ten. Dude has gone 10-8 to the over as 49ers' starting QB (attempting more than 2 passes). They 10-2 O/U when they score 10+ in the 1H, but only 0-6 when they score 9 or fewer in the 1H. Give me that 10+ points in the 1H and I can relax after that.
Agreed.  I have quite a bit riding on over, including teased and parlayed with the Titans over.  Let's EFFING go, Niners.

WE HAVE A TENNER SIR

Was a good day!

Really like Baltimore tomorrow but that seems so obvious. LAR is better at home, I get that, but Baltimore had been a wrecking crew. What am I missing? Feels like Baltimore is too easy.

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread