What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

Lady luck was definitely on my side yesterday. Been a long time since I turned in a card like this. The Jags/Falcons ML parlay that featured last minute comebacks by both teams and paid 16-1 was the cherry on top!    :banned:
Just got an account there! Buddy hooked me up, +100 6 points teasers rules so hard. Until you include the Chargers +2.5 😡

Colts had a rough six weeks losing 5 of 6 in that span. They lost the games by margins of 2, 3, 3, 4, 14. So they were right there.

Frank Reich 15-13-3 ATS career:
versus winning teams: 10-2 ATS
versus .500 or less teams: 5-10-2 ATS

dog and under for me; not buying the 9 though give me 8.5 you already know

Last edited by a moderator:
The Saints achieved a huge, NFL-record-setting accomplishment on MNF recently, within the last couple years. I think it was a Brees record. Something very reminiscent of this all-time TD record. Maybe Brees passing yards. And it was definitely on MNF. I bet against them in that game, too.

The Saints achieved a huge, NFL-record-setting accomplishment on MNF recently, within the last couple years. I think it was a Brees record. Something very reminiscent of this all-time TD record. Maybe Brees passing yards. And it was definitely on MNF. I bet against them in that game, too.
Passing yards for Brees last year.   They stopped the game to give him a laminated achievement certificate.  It was embarrassing. Here we go again.  (Especially cause one of the guys he just passed COULD re-pass him next week.)

jamil said:
I slowed down a few weeks ago and have just been hitting obvious spots and weather plays.
weather plays didnt even work out last week.  30 mph winds in giants and eli threw it around like brees.

snow was a split grabbed under longest fg but those guys did what they wanted

well we know brees is getting one more pass TD.  that is 7, need 1 more TD to cover.

saints OVER 13.5 2nd half

that's the one thing I've noticed is Colts have been d-ing up in the red zone though. Bend but (try not to) break. might be a 2H TD and then a bunch of field goals

Yup my u28.5 comp is toast but cook o3 and Thomas o8.5 1h winners!
Had to throw that 29th comp up 34 in the 4th

Even better, losing u28.5 comp when the QB has 30 attempts, one for the record books.

Bowl season... almost here.

:banned:
Allong these lines anyone like anything?

penn st -6.5 really sticks out - my top play 3 units

SMU -3 looks good 2 units

Bama -7 seems to good to be true 2 units

Got LSU -11 when it opened, love that but 14 is starting to get pricey 

Washington -3 is a strong play

Temple is awful, give me unc -5

The above is what I’ve played.  I’m waiting on....

ohio -7.5 Nevada is trash

Auburn -7 - give me the SEC team in this spot

Wisconsin -2.5 better team

desperatly need a solid angle in the Hawaii bowl.  Annual tradition of staying up and watching that game with several stiff drinks.

Allong these lines anyone like anything?

penn st -6.5 really sticks out - my top play 3 units YES

SMU -3 looks good 2 units YES

Bama -7 seems to good to be true 2 units - I guess Juedy is playing so like Bama too

Got LSU -11 when it opened, love that but 14 is starting to get pricey 

Washington -3 is a strong play i dunno pac 12 blows boises always good bowl ats

Temple is awful, give me unc -5 - YES

The above is what I’ve played.  I’m waiting on....

ohio -7.5 Nevada is trash

Auburn -7 - give me the SEC team in this spot

Wisconsin -2.5 better team

desperatly need a solid angle in the Hawaii bowl.  Annual tradition of staying up and watching that game with several stiff drinks. - OVER as long as weather holds
few comments

UNC vs Zags.  UNC last 3 games have put up 49, 47, 64.  No Cole Anthony, offense has been stagnant.  

UNDER 66.5 for UNC.

I was up like 50 points going into MNF. Opponent had Thomas and Cook. He damn near took it, too - but I ended up winning by less than 1 point. I went to bed at halftime thinking about how I was going to congratulate that dude on his epic comeback win

Chain, can you run the sqdl or whatever on Pats as home favorite of less than a td?  I tried googling it up but can't find it.
What's up broseph. I bet it's good. They been covering spreads the L3-4 years like crazy. Public plays and all. Dude, if you had to start either the Packers D or the Rams D this weekend, who would it be? I'm trying to get my name engraved on the trophy

L5 seasons Patriots 38-6 SU and 30-13-1 ATS home (2nd in the NFL to the Vikings). Laying less than a TD: 14-2 SU and 12-4 ATS. It's just been ridiculous no matter how far you go back. One thing I might look at that might concern you with the Bills:  Look at those two (Patriots) home games versus the Cowboys and Chiefs this season. I think Bills' defense is on par with those two. Plus, this:

Josh Allen 14-5-1 ATS L20 (9-0-1 ATS underdog). sdql
I lost that play by a half point that day. Bills/Josh Allen were catching 6.5 vs the Raves that day and lost by 7

Sean McDermott career 27-18-2 ATS (avg line +3)

• 16-7-1 ATS away
  • 9-0-1 ATS L10 away
I think the one thing you could focus on is the rest. It's the Bills' second-consecutive road game and they only have five days to travel/rest/prepare/travel again.. Meanwhile, the Patriots' schedule is not giving them ANY problems: Just kicked the Bengals' ### in Cincinnati last week and finish the season with Bills/Dolphins at home sweet home. It's gonna be a tight one on both that spread and total. Tight

Sean McDermott career 27-18-2 ATS (avg line +3)

• 16-7-1 ATS away
  • 9-0-1 ATS L10 away
I think the one thing you could focus on is the rest. It's the Bills' second-consecutive road game and they only have five days to travel/rest/prepare/travel again.. Meanwhile, the Patriots' schedule is not giving them ANY problems: Just kicked the Bengals' ### in Cincinnati last week and finish the season with Bills/Dolphins at home sweet home. It's gonna be a tight one on both that spread and total. Tight
Man.  I feel like they are just begging us to take NE at -6.5.  I might see if the line moves either way, and if not buy the Bills up to 7.  But I feel like I'm pissin into the wind betting against Tom as a small home fave. (Great point about Boys and Chiefs though.)

Users who are viewing this thread