Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, The Busy, The Tired said:

Raptors are coming off a B2B to face Boston who will still be without Isaiah Thomas. The Raptors took 2 of 3 against the Celtics last year and split in Boston.

Despite the B2B there is too much fire power and defense for the Celtics to keep up with. Love the Raptors at +105 but will gladly buy the halfpoint to get them at:

Raptors +2 (buy halfpoint), -120

I'm the baddest mother####ed who ever lived!!!

I'm drunk, do I dare handicap these last two games?

ETA: I'm not going to. Just going to enjoy my win and live to die tomorrow. But I like the Knicks quite a bit tonight.

Edited by The Busy, The Tired

5 minutes ago, The Busy, The Tired said:

I'm drunk, do I dare handicap these last two games?

ETA: I'm not going to. Just going to enjoy my win and live to die tomorrow. But I like the Knicks quite a bit tonight.

Lakers -2, over 106 1H.

I'm the best I've ever seen, biatchessssss......!!!!!!! I have a date tonight and then I'm gonna touch my ween!!!  Biatches!!!!  Everrrr!!!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, facook said:

Lakers -2, over 106 1H.

I'm the best I've ever seen, biatchessssss......!!!!!!! I have a date tonight and then I'm gonna touch my ween!!!  Biatches!!!!  Everrrr!!!!

I'm drunk, tailed

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gussy said:

Pucks:

Blue Jackets  -110
Devils/Blues  O5  (-140)
Blues TT O2.5  (-140)
Oilers/Wild   OT-Y   (+280)

Um, remind me again, Em, who's the baddest mother effer? 3-0-1 including ANOTHER OT winner, almost +5 units tonight. Up just under 7 units first two nights of plays.

• Like 2

How come every time we get a cat on game cam, there are coons and deer under the feeder? Like they don't give a ####.

24 minutes ago, facook said:

Lakers -2, over 106 1H.

THAT'S WHAT WE DO!!!

• Like 1

I sobered up enough to realize why I don't watch NBA

13 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

i cant see butim gibna handicap put buffaki for frosty

actually im gonna pass out cause its hard rinking all day and im old and tired

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

i cant see butim gibna handicap put buffaki for frosty

I'll take a shot at translating for the late NBA crowd.

Swirve can't see but he's going to handicap Pitt/Buffalo for frosty.

That or something about the handicapped bukkake for frosty.....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Treynwreck3 said:

I sobered up enough to realize why I don't watch NBA

I don't watch it either but if you know the talent gap you can make money.

When a team's best player doesn't play, they're probably gonna lose. When a team plays in snow / rain they're probably not gonna score as many points.

You can either know the ins and outs or wait for injury - weather. Do you want to throw a football in 20 degree weather? Neither does Derek Carr.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gmbacm said:

:hifive:

:hifive:

Might be a pretty big card coming tomorrow depending on where the lines shake out.

• Like 3

Army Navy under 47. Game has gone under most of the last several years. #analysis

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Treynwreck3 said:

How come every time we get a cat on game cam, there are coons and deer under the feeder? Like they don't give a ####.

what is that a bobcat

It's interesting that in this multi million dollar resort they run a world class sports book..... and it's the same 40 lines I can get online and they have zero props whatsoever.

f this place and it's 6:5 blackjack.

• Like 3

yo they sent a young, young woman to call for alumni christmas fund. I asked her to call back on Sunday at 3pm. and then there is also a x-mas gratuity fund for where you live. but what if you just go there to #### on the weekends. it is like a multi-million dollar establishment. they don't need my gratuity do they. and they already have me on camera eating corn with a bobcat.

• Like 1

Watford everton draw +220

Everton has been terrible on the road. Last 5 road matches for Everton have 4 losses and a draw.

Watford hasn't beaten Everton since 1987! Watford has lost 3 of last 4 matches .

Just seems like a 1 to 1 draw with both squads happy with a point

6 hours ago, facook said:

Army Navy under 47. Game has gone under most of the last several years. #analysis

6 out of their last 8 games, navy has put up 42+ points by themselves .

Granted two option teams will limit the possessions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

what is that a bobcat

Long tailed cat. They eat bobcats for breakfast.

7 hours ago, The Ref said:

It's interesting that in this multi million dollar resort they run a world class sports book..... and it's the same 40 lines I can get online and they have zero props whatsoever.

f this place and it's 6:5 blackjack.

That was my realization overall too as I sat in various sports books and instead made bets on my phone.  Lines and props were better online and no waiting in line to submit bets.  Cash in hand is nice though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gmbacm said:

That was my realization overall too as I sat in various sports books and instead made bets on my phone.  Lines and props were better online and no waiting in line to submit bets.  Cash in hand is nice though.

Cash in hand is literally the only pro.

I made the statement to some folks at work and they laugh in my face everytime we talk about it. 97% of what I can do in Vegas I can do in my house....Vegas trip isnt worth it at all to me.

I can gamble on sports without limit (for me) and with 5 times as many lines. I live in Cincinnati, so I have access to table games, slots, poker rooms if I want it. There are strip clubs, liquor stores, and I have multiple TV setups available to me. Only thing I can think of is hookers and the blue man group....

5 minutes ago, derek245583 said:

I made the statement to some folks at work and they laugh in my face everytime we talk about it. 97% of what I can do in Vegas I can do in my house....Vegas trip isnt worth it at all to me.

I can gamble on sports without limit (for me) and with 5 times as many lines. I live in Cincinnati, so I have access to table games, slots, poker rooms if I want it. There are strip clubs, liquor stores, and I have multiple TV setups available to me. Only thing I can think of is hookers and the blue man group....

while this is all true....it's just about the experience.  And I always just go bigger (limit wise) in Vegas because, well...it's Vegas.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, derek245583 said:

Cincinnati back page has hookers covered. Keep an eye out for Hanna. :wub:

• Like 1

I'm all in on Dede not top 3 and top 4.  More on top 3.  I know not many turn in votes early but for those who did no idea how they would even have Westbrook on them.  I expect Dede and Mayfield to split some votes too.  So I'm on some pro Peppers 3rd bets too.  

• Like 3

Afternoon Pucks:

Flyers  (-125)
Sens  (+165)
Sens/Kings  O5  (-130)

Edited by gussy

Portugal soccer

Chaves +125

I can't see them losing and decent chance this ends in a draw. I like the u2.5 but -170 is steep

Chaves is 2W-3D-1L on the road

Mor has 1W-2D-3L at home
(That 1 win against the last place team)

I don't think Morriense gets a goal as Chaves comes in tied for 3rd with least amount of goals conceded 

3 hours ago, JaxBill said:

6 out of their last 8 games, navy has put up 42+ points by themselves .

Granted two option teams will limit the possessions.

Yep. But Navy missing #1 an and #1 runner and Army certainly knows how to defend the option. Plus Navy played last week in the AAC champ game. Army been prepping for Navy since Nov 19th.

Edited by facook

1 hour ago, MarshallPlan said:

I'm all in on Dede not top 3 and top 4.  More on top 3.  I know not many turn in votes early but for those who did no idea how they would even have Westbrook on them.  I expect Dede and Mayfield to split some votes too.  So I'm on some pro Peppers 3rd bets too.  

I'm pro bake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGooRoo said:

I'm pro bake.

Fine with me, just as long as Dede comes in 5th and Jackson, Watson come 1-2 I'll be cool.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, facook said:

Yep. But Navy missing #1 an and #1 runner and Army certainly knows how to defend the option. Plus Navy played last week in the AAC champ game. Army been prepping for Navy since Nov 19th.

Finally did the research.  9 straight unders in Army/Navy.

Just now, facook said:

Finally did the research.  9 straight unders in Army/Navy.

so over is due?

23 minutes ago, Frostillicus said:

Temple -6.5

UAB/Memphis o 147

Oklahoma +4

Butler -3.5

Michigan +8.5

VCU -2.5

Tulsa +8

Penn State/Pitt u 145

UCONN/Ohio State u 131

Duke/UNLV u 153