What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

TripItUp said:
Rams +3, Rams ML...I think this game is closer to even and like what I saw from the Rams D line last week.  Value feels like it's on the Rams side.

Pats +3, Pats ML...fade the public move as something like 80% of money on the Chiefs.   Value definitely with the Pats here as this game is a lot closer to a coinflip IMHO.  
Nailed it!

Pats are Awsome but I am convinced this is the last run..... until next year

new Orleans is bad for your liver but great for the soul

i love you all.  Now let’s get someone to the halftime routine warmup.

Pats are Awsome but I am convinced this is the last run..... until next year

new Orleans is bad for your liver but great for the soul

i love you all.  Now let’s get someone to the halftime routine warmup.
Don’t they have like 12 draft picks?  As long as Bill is coaching and they have a capable QB I think they’ll be in the hunt every year

There is a thin line between love and hate.
Maybe so.  All I know is I played 3.5 units on them ML in the Super Bowl because that's how much I'm willing to pay to see them lose, and the amount I'd need to win to enjoy them winning again.

Maybe so.  All I know is I played 3.5 units on them ML in the Super Bowl because that's how much I'm willing to pay to see them lose, and the amount I'd need to win to enjoy them winning again.
I'll be in Vegas for the Super Bowl and my first thought after the game was how much I need to bet on the Patriots to hedge my happiness lol. I like your style.

Fernando u 13.5p

Ward u 8r

Winston u 6.5a

Alexander-Walker u 7.5r+a

Cam Johnson o 9r+a

White o 22.5p+r+a

Lawson u 18.5p

Shayok o 18.5p

Lawson u 4.5 ftm

I've been gone awhile but I just wanted to throw this out there...btc is going to continue dropping like a stone.  Use bcc to transfer funds without losing market value in between.  I still believe in crypto in theory, but these platforms are a mess.  

I won't pretend like I know what the next big "crypto" is either, most likely whatever one is used in conjunction with whatever game replaces fortnight.

My exit timing was just as much luck as foresight.  I got back in with more than enough to make me sick at 6600.  I've taken my bath and moved on, but I think I've permanently been cursed with tourettes.

Now to get my logo updated...

#boughttheticket

#tooktheride

If anyone wants any kids baseball fundraisers super bowl squares send me a pm

Have to sell 2 sets this yr :bag:

$20 per

available #'s for the 8 yr old 4, 15, 26, 37, 59, 82, 93

available #s for the 7 yr old 3 ,36, 80, 81, 92

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a lot of crying going on today about the result of those games yesterday. Jesus. Not y'all, but just sitting here watching ESPN. I don't think that was pass interference at all. I thought the ball and the defender got there at the same time. But you don't see that camera angle on television today. ESPN needs to check themselves, planting a bunch of seeds and stirring the pot. I guarantee you they only care about themselves. So many people think those sports reporters are "really cool dudes" or whatever and get influenced too easily. Like the jocks of the reporting world. Those dudes are not cool LOL. Name one sports dude on television who is cool on multiple levels and well-rounded. I'll give you Michaels Collinsworth, and Buck, but after that it's nada. Even Schefter has a big chip on his shoulder today. It's unattractive.

Right there! Just now. ESPN's own advertisement for themselves is asking you to stay tuned as they discuss one of the most controversial calls in sports history.

There's a lot of crying going on today about the result of those games yesterday. Jesus. Not y'all, but just sitting here watching ESPN. I don't think that was pass interference at all. I thought the ball and the defender got there at the same time. But you don't see that camera angle on television today. ESPN needs to check themselves, planting a bunch of seeds and stirring the pot. I guarantee you they only care about themselves. So many people think those sports reporters are "really cool dudes" or whatever and get influenced too easily. Like the jocks of the reporting world. Those dudes are not cool LOL. Name one sports dude on television who is cool on multiple levels and well-rounded. I'll give you Michaels Collinsworth, and Buck, but after that it's nada. Even Schefter has a big chip on his shoulder today. It's unattractive.
I agree with this 100%.  Sports coverage is more like political coverage everyday.   It’s who can make the biggest hawt take and it’s sickening.

Eric Bischoff is a wrestling guy who gave a Ted Talk a while back that shows how everything is stealing from wrestling now to get you to “feel not think”.  Link below, really worth the 15 min watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2RCT6Li4UQ

Users who are viewing this thread